Could someone review what it is contains and if it is worth of downloading? :-)

If you want to play as your favourite character in your favourite locations of Star Wars, then yes, it's worth the download.  :winkthumb:

Multiplayer is the only thing working at the moment. Singleplayer is about to be fixed.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

friend and I have been a lot of fun playing this mod (he's new to the game but he's learning quickly). we're currently going through all the maps on the server. it seems that 'tattooineduel' classed as 'Tatooine Outskirts' is the only map that the server doesn't want to switch to. it seems to crash and then the server automatically restarts, but every other map transition is instant. I've had that happen with a few of my custom maps and it's usually because there isn't the right spawn point for the mode.

EDIT: Naboo Hills also doesn't spawn the following vehicles:

- Naboo Starfighter

- Swoop variations

- Droid fighter

TheWhitePhoenix and Smoo like this

friend and I have been a lot of fun playing this mod (he's new to the game but he's learning quickly). we're currently going through all the maps on the server. it seems that 'tattooineduel' classed as 'Tatooine Outskirts' is the only map that the server doesn't want to switch to. it seems to crash and then the server automatically restarts, but every other map transition is instant. I've had that happen with a few of my custom maps and it's usually because there isn't the right spawn point for the mode.

EDIT: Naboo Hills also doesn't spawn the following vehicles:

- Naboo Starfighter

- Swoop variations

- Droid fighter

I fixed Naboo hills map, I will include it in beta version. Tatooine doesn't work but only on JA++ official server. I tested it on 2 other mods: base and lugormod and it works. So I suggest contacting Raz0r or whoever is responsible for JA++ to fix this. I edited spawn points and tried messing with entities, without any result though. The console says something abount CM_InvalidBevel thing. Unfortunately I have no .map file to edit brushes so I can only edit entities. Otherwise I would probably have it fixed. Thanks for the report anyways.

DarthDementous likes this

I fixed Naboo hills map, I will include it in beta version. Tatooine doesn't work but only on JA++ official server. I tested it on 2 other mods: base and lugormod and it works. So I suggest contacting Raz0r or whoever is responsible for JA++ to fix this. I edited spawn points and tried messing with entities, without any result though. The console says something abount CM_InvalidBevel thing. Unfortunately I have no .map file to edit brushes so I can only edit entities. Otherwise I would probably have it fixed. Thanks for the report anyways.

thanks, I'll continue testing the rest of the maps with my friend today. hmm, CM_InvalidBevel is definitely something that should've been caught while the map compiled and it's interesting that it only works on base and lugormod. is the 'CM_InvalidBevel' a yellow warning message (meaning the map can still be played and that might not be what's stopping it from loading) or a red warning?

EDIT: friend crashes on trying to load the 'Kamino Facility' map but I load it fine.

he runs Windows 10 and has a Nvidia GPU and i5 CPU.