I could pay for fixed dll file not for hours. I want to fix the bug I uploaded on a video.

I don't really put a price on jobs, because there's always the possibility that it could turn into a massive debugging nightmare of 5+ hours dealing with it. I really don't anticipate that happening though.

Give me your files in a PM and I will give you a quote.

Are you kidding? Jk3 costs 10$ on Steam dude xD.

I'm not. I'm somewhat of an expert when it comes to this sort of thing, I expect to be paid like one, especially since said task would be cutting out of my own time.

Smoo, Seven and TheWhitePhoenix like this

I deleted all my posts there because the thread was about an outdated menu bug.

The bug is still there. You just don't encounter it any more. If you had kept your post there, we would have been able to fix it so that nobody else can run into the issue...

The bug is still there. You just don't encounter it any more. If you had kept your post there, we would have been able to fix it so that nobody else can run into the issue...

I'm not sure it could be fixed. I set far too much menus with almost the same content so the game engine couldnt handle it so it exploded and thats it.

It means it couldn't load the OpenJK UI DLL, but it still loaded the base one just fine.

Make sure you've got everything set up correctly (the OpenJK.pk3/the pk3 with the DLL in it/the DLLs should be in your fs_game directory).

Oh nice, it says succeeded now. But it works only when there are 3 factions menus in jampmenus.txt, when I add 4th one, the game crashes on startup screen just like before when I extended the content limit : ( ( ( ( ( (

But on the other hand it is something unusual. With openJK uix86.dll the game crashes and with base/kotf uix86.dll the game launches but it's impossible to click anything.

GUYS! I think I may have a clue. I started researching on github OpenJK code and I found a command: ui_report . The results are interesting. Check out String Pool section on the images:
This one when menu is working fine:

And this one when I can't click anything:

My guess is that when There is too much content in bytes , string pool reaches 100% and menu stops working. What do you guys think? Is there any way to extend the bytes limit? 
@@ensiform @@eezstreet

Yep. You're right. I didn't even know about such a command.

The string pool limit could maybe be extended. In the meantime, is it possible to condense your menus down somewhat?

EDIT: But the console also shows that you have some errors in your .menu file for the republic models...

Don't worry about republic models error I am still working on them and these errors will be fixed, It is due to the name of some item defs that contain numbers or pauses - for example 501stFives  or Plo-Koon. The game somehow takes "501st" as 50 st and 1 value idk how to say this but it is of no concern trust me. It's not the reason of bug.

I already condensed the menus much and I'm afraid I won't be able to condense them more. Maybe few itemDefs but it definetly wont be enough as I planned to add twice more.