Seven's Random WIP Thread

Appreciate your efforts a lot, Seven, many thanks!- in-game it looks way better then Max Payne and even well, Arcann's father. Took some screenshots on Tatooine to prove it. Still many issues left incomplete - I mean not only eyes, but some weird surface clipping wile running, it's on the third shot.

Oldben.jpg

Oldben2.jpg

And here is the clipping I've mentioned above.

Oldben3.jpg

Best regards, DatrhStiv.

P.S.: Taking in account some ports by Lt.Claim, seems like a TOR pack will be released quite soon. Reminds me of the time I did the same with all the KOTOR skins some year ago)...  

I noticed the clipping today, I'll try and fix it.

Daedra, swegmaster and DarthStiv like this

I noticed the clipping today, I'll try and fix it.

Sorry to bother again but I just noticed something about Arcann.

Here's what he looks like in-game:

1a72b24eefdfa645bca2ba334f0c6e4e.png

And here's what he looks like in SWTOR:

22ac8220930b33298114624c7332a779.png

Is there any chance you could flip the model so the mechanical arm is on the other side? Like in SWTOR.

While I work on stuff, I thought I'd put this up, even though it's not really finished yet.

JuL73C3.png

I plan on giving him his outfit later, but for now this is X2 in Hapslash robes.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9c6f1jorh4f5nnc/x2_jedi.zip

The head needs a bit of work. Eyes are too open-ish, his eyes were grey and beady, his face had a lot of wrinkles, his skin was whiter, his hair was blonde, but also grey-ish. Unless you're using the NDS version which I haven't exactly played. Its your model, but if you are gonna make a direct adaptation of him, I'd stick with the in-game model as inspiration as opposed to the artwork.

X2_headshot.jpg            ​

The head needs a bit of work. Eyes are too open-ish, his eyes were grey and beady, his face had a lot of wrinkles, his skin was whiter, his hair was blonde, but also grey-ish. Unless you're using the NDS version which I haven't exactly played.

Its from the cancelled free radical game, but I'm sure plenty of people are willing to modify it (including myself if I ever finish my promised works)

Its from the cancelled free radical game, but I'm sure plenty of people are willing to modify it (including myself if I ever finish my promised works)

Well, the most accurate model that we have is from the finished PSP game, but again, its your model.

technically, some of the star wars games USE assets from fr's battlefront 3, like the tfu games for example, including the wii version with the assumable han solo model from bf3, heck, for some reason even on game discs of resident evil: operation raccoon city in a folder named luke :o

technically, some of the star wars games USE assets from fr's battlefront 3, like the tfu games for example, including the wii version with the assumable han solo model from bf3, heck, for some reason even on game discs of resident evil: operation raccoon city in a folder named luke :o

WHAT!? O.o

Well, the most accurate model that we have is from the finished PSP game, but again, its your model.

I don't really see the difference. If I can find the actual model I could probably compare better.

944zDMq.jpg

i have a request, could you port the darth sion model from tfu, as its a hd recreation of a character from kotor 2? and maybe the clone trooper model as well, considering it was a 501st clone trooper model from fr's bf3, but without the blue markings?

i have a request, could you port the darth sion model from tfu, as its a hd recreation of a character from kotor 2? and maybe the clone trooper model as well, considering it was a 501st clone trooper model from fr's bf3, but without the blue markings?

Why do we need a clone trooper if we have Ashura's?

Jeff, Kualan and swegmaster like this

I had a TFU ported clone trooper and I can tell you now @@AshuraDX 's blows it out of the water. 

I'm all for kitbashes/ports for minor characters who aren't ever going to be worth the time to construct a new model from scratch (Bail Organa, random background Jedi, etc) but for mainstay characters like a clone trooper it's always best to have a bespoke model created specifically to work with this game.

dark_apprentice likes this

Thanks! Hey.. does this have the face rig?

Edit: I have found a small bug, nothing major but still @@Seven

I get this every time the character "blinks"

e2745884aa97c54cd83f29af7fb9d1b4.png

Also can confirm there is no face rig yet

I am guessing this bug might be caused (not 100% sure), because of the .SKIN file that @@Seven have provided. Turns out he doesn't order the parts in the right way.

For example if you have a base model it's default skin file will look like this:

"head,models/players/katarn/head.tga"

"mouth_eyes,models/players/katarn/eyes.tga"   

(without the quotes)

and what Seven did and might cause this problem is he typed it all together like this (will paint in 2 colors to see it more clear) :

"head,models/players/benkenobi/head.tgaface,models/players/benkenobi/head.tga"

So maybe if he starts to write those lines as above and not all together it might be a solution?!

Seven and TheWhitePhoenix like this