Seven's Random WIP Thread

I´ve found bug in hair texture in kualan quigon, it shows in modview and ingame too :)

pG8fg1f.jpg?1

Hm, I didn't actually edit the hair texture itself so it's probably inherited. However I can take a look at it in further detail later tonight or tomorrow - just heading out for the evening now.

Tompa9 likes this

Hm, I didn't actually edit the hair texture itself so it's probably inherited. However I can take a look at it in further detail later tonight or tomorrow - just heading out for the evening now.

Can't download it because I don't have a Drop Box account. : But it looks great, man. :D

I´ve found bug in hair texture in kualan quigon, it shows in modview and ingame too :)

pG8fg1f.jpg?1

Not having that issue

Can't download it because I don't have a Drop Box account. : But it looks great, man. :D

You don't need one

okay, i think i found the files that contain the voice lines from battlefront elite squadron, named GMSND.AM, GMSND.ASR, GMSND.FR, and GMSND.SP, but i don't know how to open them, psound can't get the files from them, and all the other sounds i extracted were sound effects

Xioth likes this

okay, i think i found the files that contain the voice lines from battlefront elite squadron, named GMSND.AM, GMSND.ASR, GMSND.FR, and GMSND.SP, but i don't know how to open them, psound can't get the files from them, and all the other sounds i extracted were sound effects

Hm. Well, I'll look into the actor and see if he did any other work. I've actually spent a great deal of time today weighing the Ben Kenobi TFU robes

Update

Oddly it seems X2 and X1's voices are completely uncredited in the game. I understand it wasn't a big release but come on the actors don't have the slightest trace.

@@Seven any chance you both could look into The Old Republic? Those files are hard to crack for audio, I barely got out of it alive with the Malgus Soundpack.

@@Seven any chance you both could look into The Old Republic? Those files are hard to crack for audio, I barely got out of it alive with the Malgus Soundpack.

I don't have much experience actually ripping the audio, because most programs for it don't run on mac.

Daedra likes this

I don't have much experience actually ripping the audio, because most programs for it don't run on mac.

The game is a big download but it is free to play. I don't remember if the files were unity assets or not, but they were not easy to get into at all.

if they were unity assets, then they were possible to extract, i have a program called UnityAssetsExplorer, that lets me look inside, well, unity asset files, i used it to extract sounds from slender the eight pages, among other unity games, i can't get tor sadly due to how freaking large the game is, like 30g in the download, and i don't even have that amount of space

Daedra likes this

if they were unity assets, then they were possible to extract, i have a program called UnityAssetsExplorer, that lets me look inside, well, unity asset files, i used it to extract sounds from slender the eight pages, among other unity games, i can't get tor sadly due to how freaking large the game is, like 30g in the download, and i don't even have that amount of space

It took me an entire week to fully install it with updates etc. Perhaps some of the files are available online? Maybe I can take a look around.

Appreciate your efforts a lot, Seven, many thanks!- in-game it looks way better then Max Payne and even well, Arcann's father. Took some screenshots on Tatooine to prove it. Still many issues left incomplete - I mean not only eyes, but some weird surface clipping wile running, it's on the third shot.

Oldben.jpg

Oldben2.jpg

And here is the clipping I've mentioned above.

Oldben3.jpg
Best regards, DatrhStiv.

P.S.: Taking in account some ports by Lt.Claim, seems like a TOR pack will be released quite soon. Reminds me of the time I did the same with all the KOTOR skins some year ago)...  

krkarr likes this