Seven's Random WIP Thread

@@Tompa9 I know how you can fix this "bug". I noticed, that this bug you are talking about on @@Seven 's Qui Gon TFU Model is because you did not used the "CTRL + A " inside the ModView so it goes off, that in mind will mean in other simple words, that you will need a Shader for the hair and beard of Qui Gon model for gameplay, that way his hair and beard will not show up as a object, but as a more realistic hair and this gray triangule that shows in the back on his left side will be invisible :)

@@Tompa9 I know how you can fix this "bug". I noticed, that this bug you are talking about on @@Seven 's Qui Gon TFU Model is because you did not used the "CTRL + A " inside the ModView so it goes off, that in mind will mean in other simple words, that you will need a Shader for the hair and beard of Qui Gon model for gameplay, that way his hair and beard will not show up as a object, but as a more realistic hair and this gray triangule that shows in the back on his left side will be invisible :)

Thank you, but problem is ingame too, not just in Modview :D :D

Thank you, but problem is ingame too, not just in Modview :D :D

nobody reads replies properly these days...

dark_apprentice likes this

Well in that case it might be caused from a wrong shader file, but you can share the file here. At least I thought that it was because of a missing (or maybe wrong) shader, since in ModView i tested to see the model with Alpha mode and without (using the combination of  "CTRL +  A"  to see it and than to make it invisible as it must show in game if it have a proper shader file).

I guess that you can go to DT's Luke Skywalker Episode 7 model, open his .shader file and copy / paste what he wrote for Luke's hair because he used alpha parts there, that are invisible inside the game and make it look more realistic. So you can than copy those lines and paste them into your TFU Qui Gon ".shader" file for his hair.

Well in that case it might be caused from a wrong shader file, but you can share the file here. At least I thought that it was because of a missing (or maybe wrong) shader, since in ModView i tested to see the model with Alpha mode and without (using the combination of  "CTRL +  A"  to see it and than to make it invisible as it must show in game if it have a proper shader file).

I guess that you can go to DT's Luke Skywalker Episode 7 model, open his .shader file and copy / paste what he wrote for Luke's hair because he used alpha parts there, that are invisible inside the game and make it look more realistic. So you can than copy those lines and paste them into your TFU Qui Gon ".shader" file for his hair.

Wont it be better to upload there proper version of Qui-Gon :) with shader and so on? 

Sorry for Qui-Gon problem, I´ve solved it. It was because I had other quigon shader file in shader folder and it wasnt compatible with quigon by @@Seven. Will you release your new Qui-Gon Seven? With new shader, npc and so on?

I will release an update, probably with some of Kualans Revisions aswell.

Tompa9 likes this

you tried, and are almost close to being done with that :)

I have a obiwan sound pack thats 95% done I just need more choking and death sounds. I used Battlefront 2 for the pain sounds I have now and ROTS ps2 for the dialogue. Do you have any ideas for the rest of the sounds?

idk, maybe, as shitty as you say one of the clone wars games is with obi-wan voice acting, it might have for you some decent pain sounds, i think they're you're best bet

Clone wars has a great obi wan voice, the awful one was in Star Wars Obi-wan for the original xbox.