The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

Why dagobah

Yeah i tell you dagobah Will be a little bonus map

It will like a mission like in tfu2 wii dagobah map. And It will be an "important" map. You will see some vision like some recreated scenes from sw movies you will fight with your dark side yourself etc.

So it will be an interesting map :)

So it will be a bonus mission but you can choose it in the t2 mission part :) after the hoth mission

Ookay i wtore to @@Plasma about the starkiller base forest map.

Hope we can get it pals :)

Śăļvõö and Darth Sion like this

I've been procrastinating making a final decision on which version of ren's blade i want to put in the final release for awhile now, so finally trying to make a decision so i can release this mod..I've posted a number of my original versions on here pages back and a newer one recently. So here's another newer version i made with a screenshot of my original for comparison, lemme know what ya'll think.

This one is similar to the recent version i posted but with a bigger core

shot0060_zpszavquj1y.jpg

And one of my original ones for comparison

shot0064_zpsre1nvdw0.jpg

swegmaster and Darth Sion like this

I've been procrastinating making a final decision on which version of ren's blade i want to put in the final release for awhile now, so finally trying to make a decision so i can release this mod..I've posted a number of my original versions on here pages back and a newer one recently. So here's another newer version i made with a screenshot of my original for comparison, lemme know what ya'll think.

shot0060_zpszavquj1y.jpg

shot0064_zpsre1nvdw0.jpg

i can say the first screen looks less "unstable"

shot0060_zpszavquj1y.jpg

shot0064_zpsre1nvdw0.jpg

I personally think the one in the screenshots at the bottom is page 23 looks better.

:)

i can say the first screen looks less "unstable"

It only takes a few minutes for me to give it a more jagged "unstable" look, the big challenge i've been dealing with is getting the right look around the core and inner glow to match the detail in some of the more closeup movie screencaps. Namely that pinkish layer around the core with some purple and a thin bright crispy looking border around it. This screencap is a good example of what i'm trying to recreate upon close inspection

sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-90

shot0060_zpszavquj1y.jpg

shot0064_zpsre1nvdw0.jpg

@@kalamaray I definitely prefer the 2nd/lower image. It's much more accurate and you can clearly see the "unstable" effect on the blade. So personally, I would go with that one. It does look much better. That's not saying that the top/recent image is bad in any way. If you get enough people liking both, you could maybe release them both, individually as "v1" and "v2". Again, I also have the sounds for this specific type of blade, too. So if you want me to send you them across, so you can assign them to both blades, let me know. But as always, excellent work!  :winkthumb:

shot0060_zpszavquj1y.jpg

shot0064_zpsre1nvdw0.jpg

@@kalamaray If there's any way you could record a short video of each blade in the game, for maybe 10 seconds each. It would give us a much more detailed analysis of which one to go with. Pictures and images do help, but video footage of this type of blade will greatly help with what you're trying to get across.

Hey. I rerecorded all of Jaden's lines and edited together something I'd like to see as an ending for the mod XD. Took a little over 9 hours. The basic premise of what I see as the timeline for the mod is this is right around before Kylo Ren kills all the Jedi. Jaden Korr's Lightsaber was constructed with Ben's aide, and it was he who recommended that Jaden go to the Academy on Yavin IV. Ben then turns to the Dark Side. My idea for the alternate ending is Alora (Which I wouldn't mind exchanging Alora for Tavion, as that would be pretty neat lore-wise.) injures Rosh. Jaden then confronts Kylo and is defeated and left behind. When Luke catches up with him and Jaden proclaims he is leaving the Academy and the Jedi to find Ben and bring him back to the light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyRICYtPfRg&feature=youtu.be

Following that is the trailer I made. The Audio is shit, so forgive me. Hopefully someone will follow up with something much better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3Albv-hIo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey. I rerecorded all of Jaden's lines and edited together something I'd like to see as an ending for the mod XD. Took a little over 9 hours. The basic premise of what I see as the timeline for the mod is this is right around before Kylo Ren kills all the Jedi. Jaden Korr's Lightsaber was constructed with Ben's aide, and it was he who recommended that Jaden go to the Academy on Yavin IV. Ben then turns to the Dark Side. My idea for the alternate ending is Alora (Which I wouldn't mind exchanging Alora for Tavion, as that would be pretty neat lore-wise.) injures Rosh. Jaden then confronts Kylo and is defeated and left behind. When Luke catches up with him and Jaden proclaims he is leaving the Academy and the Jedi to find Ben and bring him back to the light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyRICYtPfRg&feature=youtu.be

Following that is the trailer I made. The Audio is shit, so forgive me. Hopefully someone will follow up with something much better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3Albv-hIo

you did these? :D

not bad like it :)

The Legends trailer is almost like my trailer soundtrack with the lines what i posted month ago....hmm very strange :P whatever

Can you give me the Han Solo lines?

Alright i finally quit procrastinating and made a decision/made the animation frames for Kylo Ren's saber, i'll be putting the mod up soon just gotta get some good screenshots and whatnot. I went with a slightly modified original version of my Kylo saber.

One of the animation frames for it

shot0007_zpskmgluihi.jpg

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now thats perfect realism, wonder if theres a yellow core version too

Darth Sion likes this

you did these? :D

not bad like it :)

The Legends trailer is almost like my trailer soundtrack with the lines what i posted month ago....hmm very strange :P whatever

Can you give me the Han Solo lines?

The legends trailer was based off of yours. I'll see if I can redo the Han audio a tad bit better for you

GPChannel likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

@@GPChannel Just here for an update.. What's the current standing of the mod and what are you waiting to do/work on (if you're waiting on anything before you move forward)?

@@AuriusPheonix Hey, as far as your Riptide Jaden goes.. How're we looking on the Coruscant Jaden front? Anything new, there?

Hey pal

The good news

Almost done with the replacing. Im working on the jaden faces and outfits . Music update is done for the mod now im working on with some voice lines for the knights of ren. Hallelujah luke talked about obiwan in the game and he call him Ben so it is good for when skywalker talks about kylo (alias Ben solo). Hard work but i will do it somehow :)

Some not so bad but bad news

Therefiles is working with the menu he do a great job but he is not done yet.

Im stuck with the voice of aloras and phasmas voice, so i need a woman voice quickly guys.

Help xd

Im almost done with the weapons too. But i want to add two more weapons but dont know how (dont tell me pals that there is a tutorial for it, guys im not the Best in english so i cant do it without someones help)

Oh and it is not a bad news

Lightsaber blades and sound effects are updated :)

I think thats all for now

Update

Working the jaden species.

Im planning that there will be just two species:male and female

With the help of openjk i can add the heads of all aliens for the jaden male model and of course i will create more skins for it.

Btw the mod will use dt's jaden, we have permission for it :)

And

Guys any ideas how to get a woman voice for captain phasma?

Update

Working the jaden species.

Im planning that there will be just two species:male and female

With the help of openjk i can add the heads of all aliens for the jaden male model and of course i will create more skins for it.

Btw the mod will use dt's jaden, we have permission for it :)

And

Guys any ideas how to get a woman voice for captain phasma?

DT's Jaden? I didn't even know DT had done a Jaden model? :huh:

If we can solve the phasma problem i will start to update the character lines. I will change some model i will add one bonus mission from tfa and we Are almost done with 1.0 :)

Do you have a Phasma model?