The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

are you making anything tfa-related, just wondering, i'll still pm them once i get rid of the voices of the same lines in different languages

I want to work on some soundpacks. Its got Daisy Ridley John Boyega and the rest of the crew. Plus Harrison Ford did hans voice in the game which is a first for him.

I want to work on some soundpacks. Its got Daisy Ridley John Boyega and the rest of the crew. Plus Harrison Ford did hans voice in the game which is a first for him.

Well, no not really. All Tt Games did was rip sounds from the movie and edit them, for clarity and background ambience, to put them in the game. They didn't hire or bring in any of the actors to do specific clips.

Well, no not really. All Tt Games did was rip sounds from the movie and edit them, for clarity and background ambience, to put them in the game. They didn't hire or bring in any of the actors to do specific clips.

I played the game, they definately added sounds. Many parts of the game weren't in the move, for example you play a mission as rey and player 2 is the mind tricked stormtrooper, and there is  tons of extremely specific dialogue. Same thing with Leia and Han. Also I've seen news articles about Fords appearance.

it is good, but why not use the "jedi" saber turnon for normal saber turnon, and keep in mind to make saberhup sounds accurate to what they represent, what i mean by that is some of the saberhup sounds sound light, medium, and heavy, saberhup 1-3 is light, saberhup 4-6 is medium, and saberhup 7-9 is heavy

it is good, but why not use the "jedi" saber turnon for normal saber turnon, and keep in mind to make saberhup sounds accurate to what they represent, what i mean by that is some of the saberhup sounds sound light, medium, and heavy, saberhup 1-3 is light, saberhup 4-6 is medium, and saberhup 7-9 is heavy

I did the saberhup ones accordingly to begin with, and I was skeptical about the saber turn on but I checked the movie and when rey turns on the saber it sounds like that.

GPChannel likes this

still, when finn turns it on with the kylo duel, it sounds like a normal saber, i think the tfa saberon sound should be saberon and the jedi saberon should be saberonquick, the same should go for saberoff

Link updated with changed ignition

I was literally surprised that Harrison and Carrie BOTH voiced Han and Leia in Lego TFA. I literally didn't expect that when I saw a walkthrough of the game.

Old Carrie Fishers Voice freaks me out. But yeah Han's fun to hear.

@@kalamaray, how's the progress on the tfa blades? just curious, as I,'ve released a lego star wars tag weapon sounds file containing a bunch of weapon sound fx from, well, the lego star wars the force awakens game, including Kylo ren saber sounds

They're pretty much done, just been working on a Ep3 blade/saber effects project recently that got me distracted hehe. I need to make sure there's nothing else i wanna tweak on them and the clash effect and they should be good to go. I'll post some screenshots in a few to see what ya'll think.

Darth Sion likes this

They're pretty much done, just been working on a Ep3 blade/saber effects project recently that got me distracted hehe. I need to make sure there's nothing else i wanna tweak on them and the clash effect and they should be good to go. I'll post some screenshots in a few to see what ya'll think.

the_raven likes this

I've just now been making some adjustments to the blue saber after finding a really awesome star wars movie screencap archive yesterday that has just about every scene, so i might do a bit more work on the other colors similar to the blue one but here's what they look like now with links to comparison screencaps for the first two blue blade pictures. Since i already posted kylo's saber earlier in the thread i'll post some new ones of it when i make some adjustments i plan on doing.

http://caps.pictures/201/5-starwars-force/full/sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-13823.jpg

http://caps.pictures/201/5-starwars-force/full/sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-13389.jpg

shot0020_zpstuypbfe6.jpg

shot0034_zpsrqrzvfeh.jpg

shot0028_zpsujktau9b.jpg

shot0040_zpsm8blu75g.jpg

shot0044_zpsj44sbcil.jpg

shot0053_zpskcmukhxj.jpg

I've just now been making some adjustments to the blue saber after finding a really awesome star wars movie screencap archive yesterday that has just about every scene, so i might do a bit more work on the other colors similar to the blue one but here's what they look like now with links to comparison screencaps for the first two blue blade pictures. Since i already posted kylo's saber earlier in the thread i'll post some new ones of it when i make some adjustments i plan on doing.

http://caps.pictures/201/5-starwars-force/full/sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-13823.jpg

http://caps.pictures/201/5-starwars-force/full/sw-force-awakens-movie-screencaps.com-13389.jpg

shot0020_zpstuypbfe6.jpg

shot0034_zpsrqrzvfeh.jpg

shot0028_zpsujktau9b.jpg

shot0040_zpsm8blu75g.jpg

shot0044_zpsj44sbcil.jpg

shot0053_zpskcmukhxj.jpg

They look great. Suggestion, is there a way to increase the amount of light the sabers emit? In the movie they light up a good section of the forest, and turn the characters faces blue or red or whatever.