The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

guys i have some question :)

Now i want to work on Dagobah
Is that possible that someone do some mangrove trees for jedi academy as map objects 

That is sooo bad that i'm not a modeller xd
i have so many "good" plans but that is life :P

And good news :)
@@therfiles and me are working on the menu of the mod
we having some trouble but it will be so good :D

and how is this possible to turn a weapon to another?

I mean a talked with @@Plasma and we can use his TFA weapons :)

But i want the EL-16 blaster as the disruptor sniper.

Any help pals? :)

Śăļvõö likes this

Is that possible that someone do some mangrove trees for jedi academy as map objects 

and how is this possible to turn a weapon to another?

But i want the EL-16 blaster as the disruptor sniper.

Here you have all prefabs you want ;)

However  the textures could be adapted to a "Dagobah style" ;)

For weapon replacing you should leave the name of the JKA weapon but replacing the glm file, obviously imported and next exported into the folder with the original JKA name, together with its material.

GPChannel likes this

It looks cool, but doesn't this already exist?

Yeah but my version is more detailed :)

When i finished i want to give my map to a real mapper,who can check my work and repair if something is wrong :)

Is there someone who can check my work after i'll finish?

Seven likes this

What problems are you having exactly?

1. you know the map is scripted a guy did this map and he  gave the source of the map,sooo i recreated it :)

don't know why but usually OpenJK crashes when i open the map

2. some light problem :)

Can't you just use @@Plasma's Starkiller Base forest, once you've asked him for permission or whatever? The work's all be done for you, already.. And would make life easier for you, obviously  :mellow:.

hmm..not really :)

Sorry i mean, this mod needs new things not just put someone's mod in it it is not KOTF xD

Okay i know a lot of models will be in the mod what is not my model,but i want new maps in the mod :)

See? :)

Of course I'm the noob of JKA xD but  if you guys help me we can create an amazing little mod :)

1. you know the map is scripted a guy did this map and he  gave the source of the map,sooo i recreated it :)

don't know why but usually OpenJK crashes when i open the map

2. some light problem :)

If the console returns no errors, the first thing that pops in my mind is that it's most likely a bug with either a script, or a NPC spawner in the map, that has no NPC_Type set.

hmm..not really :)

Sorry i mean, this mod needs new things not just put someone's mod in it it is not KOTF xD

Okay i know a lot of models will be in the mod what is not my model,but i want new maps in the mod :)

See? :)

Of course I'm the noob of JKA xD but  if you guys help me we can create an amazing little mod :)

Well, that's pretty much me out of the equation. I'm currently waiting for Cerez to get back from his/her "hiatus", so we can get our NEW Coruscant map/mission finished.

https://jkhub.org/topic/7489-looking-for-a-custom-mission-creator-willing-to-pay-a-small-fee/

God knows when that'll be, but it's taking longer than expected right now. But I'm sure they'll be back soon enough... Hopefully  :mellow:.

You could start work on a map that hasn't been done, like Jakku or inside Starkiller Base. I don't think Plasma has any kind of issue with you using it (maybe I'm wrong) but it seems like a lot of time you could be using on a new map.

Darth Sion likes this

You could start work on a map that hasn't been done, like Jakku or inside Starkiller Base. I don't think Plasma has any kind of issue with you using it (maybe I'm wrong) but it seems like a lot of time you could be using on a new map.

I agree. It would be a great idea to have a Jakku map in there. See if you can get Plasma's permission, @@GPChannel.. (I don't see any reason why he'd say no), then you can create Dagobah and Jakku, yourself. At least it would eliminate one map for you and would shorten the work down, no end. I'm not saying your map would be bad or not as good in any way, but you'd be a step closer to completion in a shorter amount of time. It's worth a try, at least.

I agree. It would be a great idea to have a Jakku map in there. See if you can get Plasma's permission, @@GPChannel.. (I don't see any reason why he'd say no), then you can create Dagobah and Jakku, yourself. At least it would eliminate one map for you and would shorten the work down, no end. I'm not saying your map would be bad or not as good in any way, but you'd be a step closer to completion in a shorter amount of time. It's worth a try, at least.

Why dagobah

I see.....

And is plasmas starkiller base map are aveliable?

Because if it is and if i can use it i will recreate it Just a bit.