The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

Great work! I would change the colour of the sky, too.. The basic blue isn't a sky that fits with Korriban, especially 'canon-wise' anyway. If you google some images, you'll get a good idea of what it "should" look like. But like the improvements made to it, thus far.

Hey pals! Maybe you know the answer  :P

How can i use the head mod from JK:E (you know when you can add heads from another model)
I noticed that if i just simply use the pk3 files they aren't work...but if i use the JK:E launcher exe,it is works perfectly

So maybe can someone help to do an exe file what is launch OpenJK---The Force Awakens Conversion Mod---and this head mod at the same time?
Highly appritiate if someone can help me  :) I would be sooo happy  :D :3

Hey pals! Maybe you know the answer  :P

How can i use the head mod from JK:E (you know when you can add heads from another model)

I noticed that if i just simply use the pk3 files they aren't work...but if i use the JK:E launcher exe,it is works perfectly

So maybe can someone help to do an exe file what is launch OpenJK---The Force Awakens Conversion Mod---and this head mod at the same time?

Highly appritiate if someone can help me  :) I would be sooo happy  :D :3

Think there's a tutorial for that, in the Tutorials section.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys very good news about the mod

1.Coruscant is almost done working on lights

2. There was a map where jaden went in a swoop, i will recreate this map to Endor, working on it.

3. New jaden species are almost done.

4. All npc has new tfa skin.

5. Musics are done

6. Menu is done

7. Working on slowly in dagobah unfortunatelly, maybe it will just release with 2.0

8. Kylo Ren lines are fixed.

9. Working Hard on better textures.

10. Guys Who is the creator of the jka hd textures? I want permission From him cause i want to use the hd map objects.

I think thats all, and the i will release 1.0 at the beginning of 2017. Maybe in february. :)

Śăļvõö likes this
  • 3 weeks later...