The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

What kind of scripting you need? Have you done some already? If you want a great example of scripting, D/L the 'fearis' duel level from mslaf. I wish I could help more but I'm pretty busy. But... I will think about it.

Hey pal.

The thing is that this mod will have some new levels in for the main story.

Like dagobah starkiller base

And some other maps, but we should work with dagobah and starkiller, because 1.0 will have this two bonus map and one duel challenge.

What we really need that we need scripts like:

Animation, camera and things like that, if you can help me Just PM please. :)

Guys is that possible to get the Ea battlefront textures? :)

No, you're gonna REALLY struggle to get any textures from EA's Battlefront. Certainly as far as maps or environments go. Skyboxes aren't even possible, because the game doesn't actually use one, per se. What's actually been done in EA's Battlefront wouldn't work in Jedi Academy's Quake 3 engine/game assets.

DarthDementous likes this

First try,looks strange yet,but good for a start :P

9zyjv8.jpg

Try to find better shader options for the sky . The lightning from it should be very low and weak... Also everything should be a darker

Dagobah_890df592.jpeg?region=0%2C80%2C12

Also i think You should add to the whole map a fog. Not white and not gray but ... blue mixed with a little green but the tone should be grayich so not very saturated color of the fog.

Lasty i suggest You one thing... Try to to make a one - just one model of the tree of the dagobah and while making the map add a lot of them and mix them with rock and terrain. The cool effect would be if the top of the trees would just disapear because of the fog. The trees that You made in the background are a little pixalated and would work only when the 3d models would be around.. They would be in the background with the fog effect (Als It would be cool to make them textured in the artistic fog way).

GPChannel and General Howard like this

Try to find better shader options for the sky . The lightning from it should be very low and weak... Also everything should be a darkerDagobah_890df592.jpeg?region=0%2C80%2C12

Also i think You should add to the whole map a fog. Not white and not gray but ... blue mixed with a little green but the tone should be grayich so not very saturated color of the fog.

Lasty i suggest You one thing... Try to to make a one - just one model of the tree of the dagobah and while making the map add a lot of them and mix them with rock and terrain. The cool effect would be if the top of the trees would just disapear because of the fog. The trees that You made in the background are a little pixalated and would work only when the 3d models would be around.. They would be in the background with the fog effect (Als It would be cool to make them textured in the artistic fog way).

Yeah try to do my best ,but im alone and im a beginner so it will be hard to me, but i will try :/ :)

A "little" update :P

Almost done,I'm on it.

Guys who can make script for the map?

Any help? :)

ionsqs.jpg

Are you doing any skin changes for the Tie-Fighters? I can't remember if there's one on the Hub or not, already. I think Dark_Apprentice may have done one, but that was the crashed one on Jakku. Worth looking into, though.

Okay guys

Some infirmations about the conversion mod.

What can you expect for 1.0 :

The first version will add tfa styled characters, music, weapons ,effects ,voice acting for Kylo, new and recreated textures so it will add a great tfa feeling for single player campain.

Two recreated map: Coruscant and the swoop map will be endor

One tfa mission: Kylo vs Finn and Rey.

Thats it for 1.0 and i have a question for you guys.

Do you want that vjun will be mustafar in the mod or not?

hey pals

if you want to hear the voices what i done:

Sidious:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0K0EXgqW089

Yoda:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VQAni2UfLZ

not my best impressions,but I'm trying :P

Y'know, there'd be a much easier way of getting those sounds and you could even edit them, yourself.. If you go to the STAR WARS website (www.starwars.com, obviously) and if you have any sound recording software, you can record all the voice quotes from the "soundboard" part of the site, for individual characters. Found here:

http://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-soundboard

It'd be much easier and more authentic than trying to make them yourself from scratch.

GPChannel likes this

Y'know, there'd be a much easier way of getting those sounds and you could even edit them, yourself.. If you go to the STAR WARS website (www.starwars.com, obviously) and if you have any sound recording software, you can record all the voice quotes from the "soundboard" part of the site, for individual characters. Found here:

http://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-soundboard

It'd be much easier and more authentic than trying to make them yourself from scratch.

I know dude,but i don't think in the movies sidious said example: Jaden korr xD

So.. :P

I just showed an example of the voices,but sidious and yoda will say more things that we can't find in the movie :)