The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

I've never played through the JKA story and I've been looking for a good Star Wars singleplayer experience (Battlefront multiplayer just not cutting it). Having the ability to play JKA the first time with Force Awakens characters, sounds, etc. is really exciting and I'm looking forward to this mod. Thanks for all of your hard work. Can't wait to play.

GPChannel likes this

@@GPChannel

@@Plasma and @@lervish's incredible work, on Kylo Ren. I feel like screaming like a school girl, looking at the potential and awesomeness of this.. :woot:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=ce5d17f718e85c41777056eb8ed3866d&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=105170&md5check=ecba2a4d3033837a868480b442547b35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,B80j0ZB_hws'); //]]></script>s5ctjdH.jpg&&0

:kylo:  :kylo:  :kylo:

Holy Shiet! OoO

hehe.... :D

I did the saber on sound for luke's blue saber :D and its good :D

also i did the saber hum sound or what xD

but yeah i can't wait the movie for another saber sound :)

After the blue blade, now i working on the Red Blade....it will be like Kyle Rens blade! :)

it is the beta blade texture :) 

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=b03a29f7bf7bddfbe13f025facfccca6&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=105076&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,HAH6O6JIN3s'); //]]></script>e6c5l1.jpg&&0

I think it would be safe if you had given the dark jedi enemies something in place of the red blade. Why should they all have unstable red blades, anyways, right? That would take the uniqueness away from Kylo.

GPChannel likes this

hehe.... :D

I did the saber on sound for luke's blue saber :D and its good :D

also i did the saber hum sound or what xD

but yeah i can't wait the movie for another saber sound :)

After the blue blade, now i working on the Red Blade....it will be like Kyle Rens blade! :)

it is the beta blade texture :) 

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=06b746b413bbcad8fa89d7b8ab3b9530&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=105076&md5check=61c60a08e637792042e9479328b78f26&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,7Rf-Iw4UCeI'); //]]></script>e6c5l1.jpg&&0

As someone who have a little experiene on blades, that I have made, I am thinking you might want to make the red glow a little bit less, than what you show in here (it needs to be thik and not so fat). If you want i can try to help you.

GPChannel likes this

As someone who have a little experiene on blades, that I have made, I am thinking you might want to make the red glow a little bit less, than what you show in here (it needs to be thik and not so fat). If you want i can try to help you.

Thanks but i decided that there will be normal red blade not this kylo ren's static blade :)

But i need help with models,if you can help me with frankeinsteining,please PM me i have plans :D

krkarr likes this

Thanks but i decided that there will be normal red blade not this kylo ren's static blade :)

But i need help with models,if you can help me with frankeinsteining,please PM me i have plans :D

Hold on, I'm not entirely sure I understand here.. So correct me if I'm wrong. Are you making it so that Kylo Ren has the unstable blade effect and the other red lightsaber users have the "normal" saber blades?

@@GPChannel I now have a copy of The Force Awakens.. So if you need any screenshots, to go on.. For references or anything like that. Let me know..

Same :P

Oh, you mean that one?

https://variety.com/2016/digital/news/star-wars-force-awakens-pirated-blu-ray-quality-1201737273/ 

I don't mean to be offensive, but seriously guys, you can be happy that JKHub isn't a Facebook sort of thing where you have to show your real name. Lucasfilm and Disney would force choke you if they

knew that you "own" a pirated copy of the film. If you have these copies, you should keep that for yourself. The official DVDs and Blu-rays will be out within the next few weeks, so that bit of waiting isn't that hard to endure, isn't it?

Jeff, GPChannel and TheWhitePhoenix like this

Oh, you mean that one?

https://variety.com/2016/digital/news/star-wars-force-awakens-pirated-blu-ray-quality-1201737273/ 

I don't mean to be offensive, but seriously guys, you can be happy that JKHub isn't a Facebook sort of thing where you have to show your real name. Lucasfilm and Disney would force choke you if they

knew that you "own" a pirated copy of the film. If you have these copies, you should keep that for yourself. The official DVDs and Blu-rays will be out within the next few weeks, so that bit of waiting isn't that hard to endure, isn't it?

Yes, i mean that one. And i don't give a fuck honestly about having a pirate copy of EP7 since i watched it 2 times in cinema and im going to buy it on bluray.

Darth Sion and zelvader like this

UPDATE:

Okay as i sad I'm creating the skyboxes for the maps.

This will be the top of the skybox of t2_wedge....

HOLY SHIT! I'm i the only one who think that is scary??? :P

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=6847af470bc4eb1d360c00eb229b4ddb&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=105804&md5check=8a031de538b681f86c82f05c355edd13&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,Si_9OWwvzh8'); //]]></script>shot0078.jpg

shot0079.jpg&&0

:D

That's exactly what most skyboxes need. When it comes to skyboxes, you need to think big. The original ones used in the game are lacking depth. Giving the impression that something interesting or menacing is outside right next to your location, something that you just want "to touch", is far more appealing than just flat landscapes. This skybox gives you the feeling that you could just jump into an X-Wing and fly right into the Starkiller Base.

Darth Sion and GPChannel like this