The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

I guess it was build up just like the Death Star in honor of it since we got the main one a huge fanboy of Vader... so i guess it's just a construction with a new generation of tech inside, that can take all the Sun's energy and convert it to a deadly laser that kills few planets at the same time and why not even a whole universe, but pls Disney do not make a 4th Death Star, just don't...

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I guess it was build up just like the Death Star in honor of it since we got the main one a huge fanboy of Vader... so i guess it's just a construction with a new generation of tech inside, that can take all the Sun's energy and convert it to a deadly laser that kills few planets at the same time and why not even a whole universe, but pls Disney do not make a 4th Death Star, just don't...

Agreed. 3 Death Stars was MORE than enough.

Barricade24 and Darth Sion like this

Actually, @@GPChannel.. If you're going to also use Kylo Ren's saber hilt in the mod.. I believe you can make his unstable blade effect hilt specific, rather than colour. That would make more sense.

Yes but that will require some C/C++ coding knowledge that not every single person is capable of you know, cuz he needs to change the SP code and use the tutorial for adding saber colors, that are not connected to JA++ and are not just recolored basic JKA blades, like what i have suggested as a much more simple way.

@@GPChannel, after looking at the above image in the NEW skybox for Kril'dor, you've done. You might also wanna change the textures and colours for the Pistol in the game, for the mod (Typically, Han Solo's pistol)

42221-dymszo.jpg

To this (Taken from "The Force Awakens):
(They're not overly clear images, so you'll have to bare with.. But they're just showcase that the pistol is pretty much all black, near enough)
ib0QFWc.jpg

gNb3iCW.jpg

GapxTO5.jpg

**Note**

Also, I just wanna add that I'm working on a NEW version of Coruscant, to better replicate the movies and such. I'm talking about the whole map. Possibly this one:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/162-sjc-coruscant-adventures-pack-night-and-day/
(if I can get permission from the creator, of course)

GPChannel likes this

@@GPChannel, after looking at the above image in the NEW skybox for Kril'dor, you've done. You might also wanna change the textures and colours for the Pistol in the game, for the mod (Typically, Han Solo's pistol)//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?

window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});

h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});

var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;

if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=

0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106015&md5check=a09a0c0c3824eaf3a97985ef02bc0bcf&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,4GMvVT7_mF8');

//]]>42221-dymszo.jpg

To this (Taken from "The Force Awakens):

(They're not overly clear images, so you'll have to bare with.. But they're just showcase that the pistol is pretty much all black, near enough)ib0QFWc.jpggNb3iCW.jpgGapxTO5.jpg

**Note**

Also, I just wanna add that I'm working on a NEW version of Coruscant, to better replicate the movies and such. I'm talking about the whole map. Possibly this one:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/162-sjc-coruscant-adventures-pack-night-and-day/

(if I can get permission from the creator, of course)

Hmm i did not plan to change the texture of the pistol. Im not promise that i will do it but i will try it. But thanks for the pictures because i decided that i will create an old han Solo costume for Jaden Male :)

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?

window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});

var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;

if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=

0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106105&md5check=a09a0c0c3824eaf3a97985ef02bc0bcf&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,1J_vBeiNHSY');

//]]>shot0079.jpg&&0

Interesting perspective from the ground. Very cool, imposing image. However, it's WAY too big but I'm not sure if that's your intention. If planet are that close they usually collide. I would make it half as big myself.

//<![CDATA[

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106105&md5check=a09a0c0c3824eaf3a97985ef02bc0bcf&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,XcgM1pLmOGU');

//]]>shot0079.jpg&&0

Interesting perspective from the ground. Very cool, imposing image. However, it's WAY too big but I'm not sure if that's your intention. If planet are that close they usually collide. I would make it half as big myself.

I did it because i imagined that this planet is next to the starkiller Base. And as you know starkiller Base is muuuch bigger then ex. A deathstar :)

General Hux

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=fc79483f971bc649ea8b839a6038c583&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106112&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,iobFzieUntw'); //]]></script>33GA3Yi.jpg&&0

He needs his First Order/Imperial hat and I'd make his hair shorter, certainly at the back.

General Hux//<![CDATA[

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106112&md5check=a09a0c0c3824eaf3a97985ef02bc0bcf&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,JdjMM2aYmNs');

//]]>33GA3Yi.jpg

Oh thanks i forgot add a picture about the updated version :)

General Hux//<![CDATA[

pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106112&md5check=a09a0c0c3824eaf3a97985ef02bc0bcf&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,JdjMM2aYmNs');

//]]>33GA3Yi.jpg

Oh thanks i forgot add a picture about the updated version :)

dark_apprentice likes this

NOW,I'M WORKING ON A NEW LUKE SKYWALKER SKIN

Yeah I will Reskin  

@>DT<  EP7 Luke  :)

you know DT's luke is like Luke Skywalker is soo cool,but the models face texture is like Luke before Kylo destroyed the academy.

Don't be angry guys i love dt's Luke (one of my favorite model) but i like to do Luke's face more in TFA style,you know more tired and old :)

If a nailed it,i will use my skin in this mod,but if i failed,of course i will use the original :)

MrHeisenberg and GMRobinHood like this

Now here is my first try :)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=640a9d1c94b6e6343b719f6d1007fc90&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106136&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,rpAmCMt0apI'); //]]></script>5ue4i1.jpg

I used some picture of Luke from TFA for the face :)

i will fix the hair :D

2vim99l.jpg&&0

You're probably wasting your time doing this. DT is actually going back to his Luke and going to improve his look. He said he made Luke's skin "too smooth" and not very "old man Luke", enough. So I'd wait until he releases his new version. It actually shouldn't take that long. I believe he said he had a pre-finished version up on Sketchfab, at the moment.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

You're probably wasting your time doing this. DT is actually going back to his Luke and going to improve his look. He said he made Luke's skin "too smooth" and not very "old man Luke", enough. So I'd wait until he releases his new version. It actually shouldn't take that long. I believe he said he had a pre-finished version up on Sketchfab, at the moment.

Oh okay :)

Now ím working on the skybox of t1_danger

Spoiler allert. This planet will be Jaku and i think the skybox will be amazing :)

Pictures coming soon

Personally, if I was you.. I'd give some serious thought to "t2_rogue" (Coruscant - Capture the Crimelord). Entities, scripts. etc. is not my area of expertise. I'm trying to use this one: https://jkhub.org/files/file/162-sjc-coruscant-adventures-pack-night-and-day/, because the base game's Coruscant is horrendously outdated and not even accurate to the "real" Coruscant.

GPChannel likes this

Personally, if I was you.. I'd give some serious thought to "t2_rogue" (Coruscant - Capture the Crimelord). Entities, scripts. etc. is not my area of expertise. I'm trying to use this one: https://jkhub.org/files/file/162-sjc-coruscant-adventures-pack-night-and-day/, because the base game's Coruscant is horrendously outdated and not even accurate to the "real" Coruscant.

It would be amazing!

But unfortunatelly i'm can't script and things like that :/

I know what you want but i can't do it,maybe i can retexture the map.... :(