The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

UPDATE:

Some pictures of Jakku skybox (t1_danger) 1.0 :)

Hope you like it! :D

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=cb06248526cc9924e4a3afc8f1ff5e19&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106791&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,SckHs4DTeqQ'); //]]></script>2chroz8.jpg

103hjrt.jpg&&0

Looks good! You might wanna maybe consider doing something with the sand, though.. To try to get the colours right, so they blend properly and doesn't make either the actual map or the skybox look "unnatural".

Looks good! You might wanna maybe consider doing something with the sand, though.. To try to get the colours right, so they blend properly and doesn't make either the actual map or the skybox look "unnatural".

I dont think that i will change the Sand in the skybox because i will change the sand texture :)

Yeah i will change some texture in the mod too :)

GMRobinHood likes this

Oh okay

I Will fix the bottom part but to tell the truth i dont really want to change the blue blade :)

No, don't change the blue blade. You've done a good job replicating the colour. etc. It's just that thickness at the bottom (near the hilt) that makes it look buggy/glitchy and non-proportional.

I really wanna hear the NEW ignition sound, you've done for it.. As you mentioned, after I posted the video:

(Sound is at 0:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6sjwqCQ2M

Just need to get that Finn animation in, where he holds up the hilt, then ignites   :P Seeing that in-game would be so orgasmic!! :woot:

Could you upload the sound to http://vocaroo.com/?upload, so we can get a taste of it?

GPChannel likes this

I tolded that i will create some trailer for this mod.

This will be 3 trailer and one bonus trailer when the little TFA missions Will be done.

No, don't change the blue blade. You've done a good job replicating the colour. etc. It's just that thickness at the bottom (near the hilt) that makes it look buggy/glitchy and non-proportional.

I really wanna hear the NEW ignition sound, you've done for it.. As you mentioned, after I posted the video:

(Sound is at 0:22)

Just need to get that Finn animation in, where he holds up the hilt, then ignites   :P Seeing that in-game would be so orgasmic!! :woot:

Could you upload the sound to http://vocaroo.com/?upload, so we can get a taste of it?

As i said i have this ignition sound so dont worry you have what you want :)
Darth Sion likes this

UPDATE:

Finally

Tavion (Kylo Ren) have his own saber from the movie :D

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=bdab7174d89aca1121ec2bf12e494622&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=106872&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,l-lJqa7EGmw'); //]]></script>n3rxt.jpg&&0

It's a shame you can't take that scepter away from Tavion/Kylo Ren, but I have a bad feeling it would mess everything up pretty badly, if you did.. Unless there's a way, to safely stop the .npc from using/holding it.

Whilst on the topic of .npc's, you may want to change Tavion/Kylo Ren's .npc file, so that it better resembles the character's ability/powers. etc.

I believe you could use these 2 links, if needed:

https://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/146-the-basics-of-npc-files/

and

https://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/114-npc-classes-and-their-descriptions/

Why is that, Sion?

Well, ideally you'd want Kylo Ren to have that lightsaber. It's unique to him. You go up against him, in the mod.. Duelling with him, using the same lightsaber he is, it's gonna look odd and somewhat "out of place". Not to mention, it also gives a certain intimidation factor to the whole idea/point of Kylo being the one with that saber, to begin with. Especially if you apply Star Wars lore and movie accuracy to the equation.

MrHeisenberg likes this

Well, ideally you'd want Kylo Ren to have that lightsaber. It's unique to him. You go up against him, in the mod.. Duelling with him, using the same lightsaber he is, it's gonna look odd and somewhat "out of place". Not to mention, it also gives a certain intimidation factor to the whole idea/point of Kylo being the one with that saber, to begin with. Especially if you apply Star Wars lore and movie accuracy to the equation.

True, but at the same time, it wouldn't really STOP people from just bringing up the console and giving them the lightsaber if they wanted to.

Not exact same as in movie but does this one works for u: 

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=7a2b361f592e4b6588cb200fb65d4f48&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=107281&md5check=95b12bedbeabe874685ce367ae3dde11&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,Hzbj5YxO-qo'); //]]></script>8NkbdzC.jpg&&0

Thats a beauty haha