Ben Kenobi Head

The model is cool, but the character of Obi Wan in TFU was weird. I mean he is an old and wise Jedi, yet he is more of a warrior in this game, which craves seemingly upon things, which the OT Ben Kenobi would despise at least.

I think the model uses advanced shaders, which are not in Ja obviously. Do you think the similarity can still be preserved somehow?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Check my wip

The version uploaded in your WIP Thread is the version without the TFU robes? I really want a TFU robed version, and a TFU robed version of Qui Gon Jinn. I know it's alot to ask but damnit these models are important!

Seven likes this

The version uploaded in your WIP Thread is the version without the TFU robes? I really want a TFU robed version, and a TFU robed version of Qui Gon Jinn. I know it's alot to ask but damnit these models are important!

Yes unfortunately I won't have time to weight a full model until... oh shit thats tomorrow. I have an English final then school lets out at 9:30. I really hope nothing else gets in my way, but I should start really working after that. I agree these robe models are very important, and want them just as much as you do, it just takes time.

Daedra and The Punisher like this