Windows 10

:lol:

Can't help but laugh at that. The highlighted features seemed pretty minor.

And what happened to Windows 9? :P

What would be a major feature according to you? They're improving what they have, not adding a bunch of new awesome-yet-mostly-useless stuff and I like it that way. I liked what I saw. They've implemented the apps in a more Windows-ish way, so even though I'm not interested in them in the slightest, they won't get too annoying if I do happen to launch one. Then there's the good old-but-fancier start menu which ultimately gets mine and the whole world's support.

... Shut up Circa, there's hardly anything to laugh at.

Jango40, Circa and Onysfx like this

What would be a major feature according to you? They're improving what they have, not adding a bunch of new awesome-yet-mostly-useless stuff and I like it that way. I liked what I saw. They've implemented the apps in a more Windows-ish way, so even though I'm not interested in them in the slightest, they won't get too annoying if I do happen to launch one. Then there's the good old-but-fancier start menu which ultimately gets mine and the whole world's support.

... Shut up Circa, there's hardly anything to laugh at.

Good points. I like the changes to the apps as well. I was mostly referring to their cheesy delivery to the whole thing being laughable.

But you telling me to shut up made me laugh, so there's that. :P

Onysfx and therfiles like this

Like @hleV, I couldn't care less about the APP stuff. That little window is kinda neat where you can put live windows and whatnot but the taskbar is more organized for that. Hell, I can hit the Windows Key and Tab and that neat-o rolodex that I never use, either. It doesn't look too bad other wise. Hopefully we can make a desktop look like a desktop with those customization features.

Seems good.. I like the fact that you can ignore the modern app stuff, unlike in 8.

So far, so good. Although Windows 8 didn't seem so bad at first either (Well, it's not bad at all, but Metro.. oh god) so I am suspicious. Also, there's the whole trend going on since 95 where every second OS is shitty, so I hope they won't break it with 10.

Seems good.. I like the fact that you can ignore the modern app stuff, unlike in 8.

So far, so good. Although Windows 8 didn't seem so bad at first either (Well, it's not bad at all, but Metro.. oh god) so I am suspicious. Also, there's the whole trend going on since 95 where every second OS is shitty, so I hope they won't break it with 10.

KBDLbQV.png

What's a metro? :D

Seems as though they have finally realised that making a tablet & touch based OS is stupid for PCs without a touch screen. Glad to see the start menu is back.

Btw, what is up with that guy's hair? Is that what passes for style these days? I still sport the combed look with no fancy crap. :P

Seems as though they have finally realised that making a tablet & touch based OS is stupid for PCs without a touch screen. Glad to see the start menu is back.

Btw, what is up with that guy's hair? Is that what passes for style these days? I still sport the combed look with no fancy crap. :P

He looks like any other tool in a commercial that has anything to do with technology. Surprised they didn't have horn rimmed glasses on him and some douchy indie rock music playing in the background. 

I think he looks a bit like a mixture between Alice Cooper and Libby from Lost. That's not bad though.

Love the overall cheesiness, like the enthusiastic laugh mixed perfectly into "Great!".

Anyway, would be very nice to have multiple desktops.