Damn it Disney...

My childhood...has been ruined.

No don't let your childhood be ruined! Hold on to you know and love! Reject...whatever this is.

In all seriousness, parodies are nothing new. I suspect we will get more things like this in the future. I think the best thing to do is to just ignore stuff like this. It shouldn't take away from the franchise we know and love.

I'd rather see Disney milk Star Wars then Lucas.

At least Disney re-releases their movies properly. We're more likely to see a Blue Ray release of the original version of Star Wars with Disney far more then with Lucas. 

My childhood...has been ruined.

Someone didn't see Star Wars Kinect
Mert-K likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

You like Kotf. You like club penguin Star Wars.

who are you?!

I don't like Club Penguin, i'm talking about the animation and the style of the video. It could be Club Penguin or a character style they made up but the underlying style of the overall video is still nice.  I guess i like the pastel colours, kinda reminds me of Team Fortress and Clone wars, that's the main thing that got my attention.  What i meant to say is that Disney have taken over and they already have great plans for the franchise so i hope the future of said franchise is a good one.

I've never really even payed any attention to CP to be honest lol.

Ha!

He said CP

*chucks an insult sandwich at the troll to feed it for a while*

Yes i know the type, I've just learned not to entertain them.  I've been beating the crap out of trolls for over 7 years, you get bored of winning in the end, their intelligence is often primitive you see.

Best way to beat them is to not read their replies or merely block them as i intend to do now ;)