Boba Fett : Bounty Hunter 2

@ Omicron: I would like to release the pack for both mp and sp, I didn't realise a custom model and animation would break it, but now you mention that it makes sense.I suppose  that is less work for me, obviously there will be a no jetpack skin included so custom jetpacks can be used in multiplayer.

@captain crazy: I am not sure what you mean, i need to take some higher res screens I think, there is no join if I gather your meaning, it is actually a underlaying shader made to look like glass.

@@Circa I just realised you changed your name from Ibonek, derp.

Circa likes this

All that does is change the the cg_fov Circa, so it won't change the quality of the pictures, only the camera zoom. I think mandalorian wants better quality pictures.

I know, but how would you get better quality than the screenshot command? The only way to get better quality is better graphics settings. Even with a third party screenshot program, it will end up the same as an ingame screenshot.

The zoom script helps to focus the subject better without cropping it later, which might be what he's doing.

It's the hands and/or the weapon tag. I can only adjust certain scales in blender at the moment, It's not my forte. I think it doesn't like some of the anims I am using.Maybe someone could fix that for me if i don't get it right, my brain is overloaded with tutorials.Blender with Mr.wonko's  plugin is what I have edited some of the model in so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...