Boba Fett : Bounty Hunter 2

That's mod is a conversion for make JA a bounty hunter games or a MOD center on a boba fett tale? Well, i love the idea of pilot a bounty hounter. I not see the time of see some progress. Boba is one of my prefear characters.

for the Force power replacing, i have see something like that in a mod about a clonetrooper, all power was replaced with clonetroooper abilities. :)

the heal can be some mandalorian nanotech regeneration skill of wounds.

the drain can be some new kind of weapons that infuse energy to boba by the victims.

the lightning should be modded as the flamethrower.

there is a way to play the flamethrower of bobafett and flying as boba fett using the original bobafett: yu need simply to create your bobafett as NPC with CLASS_BOBAFETT parameter and in the menu when loading a map on the ui interface set

wait 30

playermodel "PC NAME"

the result is you play the level with bobafett abilities.

if yu jump yu can fly and levitate with the jetpack using force jump, yu need force point but you can fly really! if you use the force lightning power you shot with flamethrower. yu need to set a bolt_flamethrower tag on left_hand of your model for get this working.

a time ago, i create a dragon in my mod. i programmed as boba fett the NPC. with CLASS_BOBAFETT when i get playermodel command, i can use the dragon, fly with him (i replace jetpack sound with a sound of bat wings flapping) and i set the bolt_flamethrower tag on the mouth of the beast, oriented with a particular angle. so, when dragon cast the force lightning.,.. spiitng a flame jet of fire by the mouth! :D

if yu need help for define the force power or if yu want to see the flying dragon spitting fire model for see how to make, let me know. ;)

The shader doesn't work properly, I get polly erros thingys. Porblem is that in the second part of it, instead of saying 'map', it says 'ap'.

Really? It has been updated,have you downloaded the 1.02? It should fix the error with the shaders.

I have been trying to think why it is playing up for you, but I really have no idea from my end, I have tested the model on a fresh build since the last update and it seemed to all work well.

If you can find the source of the issue, I'd appreciate it. I am curious to know who else is having errors.

Really? It has been updated,have you downloaded the 1.02? It should fix the error with the shaders.

I have been trying to think why it is playing up for you, but I really have no idea from my end, I have tested the model on a fresh build since the last update and it seemed to all work well.

If you can find the source of the issue, I'd appreciate it. I am curious to know who else is having errors.

Yeah, seems to be working now, I think I had an older version :P

Mandalorian likes this