The JKHUB pass me around?

Because that would destroy any idea of a unifying theme. Unless the theme would be holodeck, of course. The whole point of this thing is to combine and add to eachother's work and sort of merge our interpretations on a certain theme. It would be kind of weird to have a sort of "yeah we're all doing different shit but we'll just use a teleport/Virtual reality kind of explanation" imho.

edit: although seemless portals would actually be a fun experiment, but that's beside the point :P

MUG likes this
@@Pande, would you be willing to create a vote topic? I have clue how that stuff works tbh. If not, I'll try to figure it out, but I'm rather busy atm.

just go to the first post of the topic, click edit, click the button to use the full editor, and there should be a button to add poll options.

I'd like closer to the start like 2nd or 3rd.

Also there a few other things to consider.

1.4 users: You *must* map on the grid.

1.5 users: You *must* not go below grid size 1 (1.4 users can't load larger decimals that we use)

1.6 users: gtfo but see 1.4

If you want to go off the grid, use a model. (.ase or .md3 via mrwonko's tools)

Agreed. I'll leave the poll open for a few more days, although I think we can already clearly see the winner emerging.

edit: and that "no need to panic, magsul" comment reminds me of stronghold crusader. "No need to panic, ratty, no need to panic"