that was a comment lol

and yeah,it was a poor rushed attempt.we all agreed on this

24800880.jpg

finally had a minute to work.started fresh and tried box modelling instead of edge modelling it. if that makes any sense. ill come back n post more after i get done rewriting these menus. prolly a week or so cuz i have to make a buncha roq's from scratch and animate the menu system in xsi. doing something completely different than anything ive seen on jka for the menus.morelike black ops or metro2033 main menu,but inside the rogue shadow.

You do realize your post doesn't really make any sense considering that Galen Merek (Starkiller) is modeled totally after Sam Witwer? To say that you modeled it after TFU 1 and not Sam Witwer is like a total contradiction.

If it doesn't look like Witwer then it doesn't look like Starkiller from TFU 1, 2 or any game that ever may follow.

I think that the author has the final say in this. He gets to choose what his starting point is. I think the model looks much better compared with this picture:

starkiller288x288.jpg

And since this was his starting point, I think he is in the right direction. If he chooses to bases it off the above picture, thats fine. If he chooses to base it off Sam's picture, which isn't exactly the same, that's fine. I think it looks good except the skin is a little saturated, and there is no hair, but it is WIP. And the clothes have vastly improved. Good work!

they just dont look alike to me,but regardless, im done with most of the modelling process of this model. sincerest apologies to the disappointed lol

thx r.

i do appreciate allthe crits tho guys regardless of how harsh.hed be looking pretty blocky n not very proportionate if it werent for u guys

thx again

therfiles likes this