how many ppl still playing ?

We can approximate how many players as opposed to bots there are playing online at the time by checking the status of each server in the list and ignoring any player with ping 0. If anyone wants to write a program to do that, go ahead. :D

We can approximate how many players as opposed to bots there are playing online at the time by checking the status of each server in the list and ignoring any player with ping 0. If anyone wants to write a program to do that, go ahead. :D

I'm currently on this but I'm sure eezstreet will need like 2 minutes for that and finish it before me D:

You also can't leave out the big chunk of people who don't play online, suprisingly even though SP is boring there are lots of people who strictly play that or just a solo MP match with bots.

they hardly cont as a part of the community though =P

Kinda a late reply, but Qtracker already does this.

I'll just make the logical conclusion that there may be about 20+ servers that have at least 10 or so human players. A small portion of those servers (such as EK, EFF, JP and JAWA) get 20+ players.

I'll make the guess that the majority of JKA players are European, since most servers are based from Europe. Average age of the player is around 15.

As for the total amount of currently active players, I would put the number around 130 to 150.

Like I said, this is only a logical assumption.