Revenge on Axarie ( Single Player Campaign WIP)

Hey there guys.

I've been mapping in my past time for about a year now working on a single player campaign. It's still a far ways away from being complete, but I thought I'd share some screenshots of what I have finished so far 🙂. I'll post regular updates here as I make more progress.

Level 1

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Level 2

Spoiler

OWWtEmf.jpg

mzeaAbT.jpg

VV4HyUT.jpg

yE4cgJt.jpg

Level 3

Spoiler

OkKXlI5.jpg

0VsFPe1.jpg

Level 4

Spoiler

7HtBQSK.jpg

NThkTfr.jpg

SkyyPOQ.jpg

Level 5

Spoiler

3qODGPz.jpg

tTWGxn5.jpg

iMhsvET.jpg

Level 6

Spoiler

Eaj4ix7.jpg

Ad6S45k.jpg

Gy9nbJF.jpg

Level 7

Spoiler

6OHkFi0.jpg

2lbBG31.jpg

Level 8

Spoiler

ZUlHTbE.jpg

z0mBOkW.jpg

bcCA3Ap.jpg

6g8443B.jpg

Level 9

Spoiler

a79wCTF.jpg

zVz1YHR.jpg

bvuZj7z.jpg

Level 10

Spoiler

HIBy3P5.jpg

3uZeV8h.jpg

4m6k5uP.jpg

YA2QDbY.jpg

Level 11

Spoiler

zXR0tKh.jpg

hlzDiDj.jpg

Level 12

Spoiler

qACSKPS.jpg

zBvEYNh.jpg

8hCFAOi.jpg

vyLFvkh.jpg

Level 13

Spoiler

hojHOWi.jpg

Level 14

Spoiler

YRc5rny.jpg

apLoE4n.jpg

ezDPcZ8.jpg

wOs6sJa.jpg

Level 15

Spoiler

jRKRMyF.jpg

e0mxmFd.jpg

Level 16

Spoiler

nLeWUf4.jpg

Cf96emW.jpg

Level 17

Spoiler

GeJAnCY.jpg

1zsnvbT.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Couple more new screens to share:

Spoiler

02rS0CG.jpg

zBDcBqM.jpg

EybsKCK.jpg

dB3UGgD.jpg

Yes! There will by a revenge story as well 🙂 I won't spoil anything here though.

The planet is 90% a sea of junk and broken ships with a single settlement on the entire planet. Most of the population lives on the outskirts of the settlement in shacks, making a living breaking down junk and smelting it to raw materials. Gangsters act as landlords in these regions, answering only to the higher powers of a Dark Jedi oligarchy. The raw material is transported by large multi purpose transports through extensive underground tunnels. Outside the city center you'll find towers of factories processing the material into new products to sell on the galactic market. Circling the city center is the commerce ring, where the new product is transported across the galaxy. After that, you'll the city center, with business buildings towering the skies. At the very center lies the temple of Dark Jedi, who have ruled over this land for over a century.

That's a brief overview of the planet and it's lore, haha

5 hours ago, Coco Cala said:

Couple more new screens to share:

Hide contents

02rS0CG.jpg

zBDcBqM.jpg

EybsKCK.jpg

dB3UGgD.jpg

Yes! There will by a revenge story as well 🙂 I won't spoil anything here though.

The planet is 90% a sea of junk and broken ships with a single settlement on the entire planet. Most of the population lives on the outskirts of the settlement in shacks, making a living breaking down junk and smelting it to raw materials. Gangsters act as landlords in these regions, answering only to the higher powers of a Dark Jedi oligarchy. The raw material is transported by large multi purpose transports through extensive underground tunnels. Outside the city center you'll find towers of factories processing the material into new products to sell on the galactic market. Circling the city center is the commerce ring, where the new product is transported across the galaxy. After that, you'll the city center, with business buildings towering the skies. At the very center lies the temple of Dark Jedi, who have ruled over this land for over a century.

That's a brief overview of the planet and it's lore, haha

Is the first picture a train?

• 4 weeks later...