Doughnuts' Mods Bakery

30 minutes ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

You were already Plasma's student before with just doing the hilts, now the student has advanced. ? Speaking of, are the Force Unleashed hilts gonna be reuploaded anytime soon? ? 

I uploaded an update to fix the missing files around a month ago but nothing has been approved yet. If things don't get approved by the end of this week I'm going to start sharing my creations on here.

10 minutes ago, Doughnuts said:

I uploaded an update to fix the missing files around a month ago but nothing has been approved yet. If things don't get approved by the end of this week I'm going to start sharing my creations on here.

Seems the admins need to step up. But if you start posting on the forums here instead, that will be amazing. ? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Doughnuts said:

I've been using blender for the longest time now however I only used blender for the playermodel here. Most of the job openings that I've looked at had 3dsmax or maya as a requirement so I did the amban pulse rifle and the IB-94 as well as the beskar pike in 3dsmax. For the texturing I use substance painter or quixel mixer/suite.

Teach me everything you know!  

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Tompa9 said:

I would like to see some OT characters remade by Dough. For example we are still lacking proper quality Han Solo, Leia, Luke, Old Ben... most of the better models are just ports.

Luke has been remade already by Toshi, albeit only his ROTJ appearance. It looks decent and way better than the ones we got with Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. His ANH and ESB versions on the other hand are all ports or kitbashes.