Castle of Vader request

I think everyone already notice the Vader Castle,this is the refugee of Lord Vader,I think is very personal to him,a castle with interior and exterior in mustafar,you know is his home and put the sad theme of the siths, will be very deph and personal feeling.

So what are you requesting? You want someone to change the music in GPChannel's Mustafar Vader castle map? :huh:

I don't have intention to offend,I feel very arrogance in you,I admire any mods,ever mod is a piece of art,I would made one,a entire game if I could,in fact this topic is just a idea,no one need make nothing.

Don't take offense, but saying that is very annoying for most, as you could do what most of the modders here do if you just decide to learn how to map, since it doesn't take a series of supernatural skills nor do the people that map have more free time than the average guy. 

What you could do, aside from posting the idea, is helping inspire others by posting reference pictures. I like Vader's castle as much as the next guy, but if I were ever to map this (which I'm not saying I will), I would need a lot of reference pics to help me visualize how the place should look like. Try posting pics of every area you thing should be in a map, so that way someone might bite and try to do it. 

the_raven, TheWhitePhoenix and Wasa like this

Hmm.. and i think people are too harsh on others nowadays.

Saying to him - do a better map after he typed - i was expecting more - this wasnt rude. He didnt typed that map is crap and shitty. He expected more on the map.

On the second thought... i am a little in weird mood after seeing requests like this. Not because it is bad request because it is not bad. It is not precised on the gameplay meaning. We should focus not on the location or if the map would be cool or not. You want sp mission or ffa map? Maybe map for cutscenes only.... i am not rude and i dont want start any battle. We should focus on the idea in terms of that idea would be later made for a game - describe reason why you want that map.

But when i hear people shitty on the other people because they have worse PC's than them - i lose my temper. I am not telling that people who aleady typed comments on this topic are like that.. but i know that many members behind keyboards on this community are ready to shit on others because some people have older pc s and they have less money...

But when i hear people shitty on the other people because they have worse PC's than them - i lose my temper. I am not telling that people who aleady typed comments on this topic are like that.. but i know that many members behind keyboards on this community are ready to shit on others because some people have older pc s and they have less money...

Funny, this game can be played and modded fine on processing power from 2002-2004! :lol:

If you think of yourself as some kind of computer elitist because you have more processing power, you should really take a look at your life priorities. Also why aren't you making mods left and right with that expensive hardware? Probably because it has nothing to do with expensive PC parts!

For Vader Castle i am thinking about SP mission where bunch of rebels discovered this place and you just play as Vader and protect what is yours. 
It would be also cool to see this castle in the Jedi Academy Era where we play as Jaden - after korriban and becoming master. We would discover that many Reborns traveled there to use this place as hiding spot and also for force power. It would be mixing cannons but it would be kinda cool.

Funny, this game can be played and modded fine on processing power from 2002-2004! :lol:

If you think of yourself as some kind of computer elitist because you have more processing power, you should really take a look at your life priorities. Also why aren't you making mods left and right with that expensive hardware? Probably because it has nothing to do with expensive PC parts!

Yeah it can be modded because Jk2 is from 2002 and Academy is on the same engine. It is old game. But not the oldest. I made skin lately for Xan from Unreal Tournament and this game is 18 years old (or even 19)

I dont understand if i get your comment correctly - you are typing directly to me? Or to rich bastards who thinks they are better because they have more money than the others? 
To be honest - in my little rant i was attacking the kind of people mostly for their attitude to the others who have less money - i am not even talking about their expensive pc parts. 

I dont have amazing PC myself and what i meant was that i dont like rich kiddy people who are laughing at people who cant afford better hardware. I am not even trying about pc in general... cars, home and daily activitiest. If someone cant afford better life - is it really necessary to shit on the others?

And i am using blender for modeling and paint.net for texturing - i rarely use photoshop for my projects. Still it doesnt mean i wont try new programs for texturing and sculpting programs like zbrush. 

Even if it's true, don't say that because people will start thinking worse of you. I know, I've made this mistake in the past.

Sad to think people these days look at the others like a piece of shit on the sidewalk  because of reasons like this. I mean what is everyones buisness to treat me like a trash if i will say i am poor? 

Having hard time myself and i am a bit pissed off i cant be calm on Jkhub lately.. 

For Vader Castle i am thinking about SP mission where bunch of rebels discovered this place and you just play as Vader and protect what is yours. 

Latest Star Wars comics had an issue like this (check Tales from Vader's castle if you're interested)!

Also people, let's not make mountains out of sand-hills. 

Jeff likes this

Sad to think people these days look at the others like a piece of shit on the sidewalk  because of reasons like this. I mean what is everyones buisness to treat me like a trash if i will say i am poor?

It's not that. It's about publicly belittling yourself. If people see/ hear you do it, they'll have one of the following reactions: 1) they might pity you and try to cheer you up, thinking you're just going through some difficult period; 2) they might make fun of you or treat you badly in any other way (usually assholes do it because by belittling yourself, you're inviting them to do it as well, in a way); 3) they might scold you for being an attention whore; 4) they won't care and just go about their business. Neither case is any good, really, and it's not just "these days", people have always done it. So even if its true that one might be poor, it's still better to have some degree of self-respect, don't you think?

Noodle likes this

I dont understand if i get your comment correctly - you are typing directly to me? Or to rich bastards who thinks they are better because they have more money than the others? 

To be honest - in my little rant i was attacking the kind of people mostly for their attitude to the others who have less money - i am not even talking about their expensive pc parts. 

I dont have amazing PC myself and what i meant was that i dont like rich kiddy people who are laughing at people who cant afford better hardware. I am not even trying about pc in general... cars, home and daily activitiest. If someone cant afford better life - is it really necessary to shit on the others?

And i am using blender for modeling and paint.net for texturing - i rarely use photoshop for my projects. Still it doesnt mean i wont try new programs for texturing and sculpting programs like zbrush. 

Having hard time myself and i am a bit pissed off i cant be calm on Jkhub lately.. 

I'm typing to people who "think they are superior" because they have the most recent / expensive PC, not you ;). Like i said, they need to get a life. I'm working on a 10 year old PC with upgraded parts and it's still powerful enough so who cares.

Langerd likes this