Here are some different layout aspects:

btdsYvi.jpg

rQRAQVw.png

I suppose that hollowed out space up top for the bedroll just leads right into the top of the dome. Dunno if it ever had an upward camera angle in there... guess I have an excuse to rewatch ESB/ROTJ again lol!

If I remember correctly, Yoda's bed was sideways, so Luke sat facing the whole bed, not just the pillow-side, nor was it on an elevation, because in the movie Luke was still sitted on the floor.

Edit: And I was right!

Edit2: That is unless, of course, Yoda died in his bed, and not on some couch.

RebelChum likes this

Honestly I wouldn't even be sure where to start with the hut. Obviously it would have to be built massively oversized to fit all the detail in there and then made into an .ase to scale down. But looking at the curves of the windows etc. and and not only doing the rounded edges but also having them angled is just intimidating lol

Honestly I wouldn't even be sure where to start with the hut. Obviously it would have to be built massively oversized to fit all the detail in there and then made into an .ase to scale down. But looking at the curves of the windows etc. and and not only doing the rounded edges but also having them angled is just intimidating lol

Uuhh.. you building this level Chum? Cause that's less work for me then. I'll just hand over some quick textures and you can have at 'er. And NO, make Yodas home, but only as a model you can look into, not go inside.

RebelChum likes this

Uuhh.. you building this level Chum? Cause that's less work for me then. I'll just hand over some quick textures and you can have at 'er. And NO, make Yodas home, but only as a model you can look into, not go inside.

Well, no one said yous guys can't make two levels, one for the hut itself, and the other for the area around it :rolleyes:

If anyone does make Yoda's hut, may I request that it be human size? That way, if anyone plays it online using a Yoda skin/ model, it'll feel very organic ^_^

Well, no one said yous guys can't make two levels, one for the hut itself, and the other for the area around it :rolleyes:

If anyone does make Yoda's hut, may I request that it be human size? That way, if anyone plays it online using a Yoda skin/ model, it'll feel very organic ^_^

I was actually thinking that we may be able to do some accommodating when it comes to actually using Yodas home. I think if you crouch that will be good enough. At least then, you can go inside.

the_raven, RebelChum and Jeff like this
  • 5 months later...