Rapier Lightsaber (REQUEST COMPLETED)

Go to solution Solved by Psyk0Sith,

Well you could always use this:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2409-star-wars-rebels-lightsaber-blades/ For the blade.

Thank you! Now my sabers are way more beautiful and it matches perfectly with that saber lightsaber The_Raven linked to me xD

Seems like this model includes a rapier saber. Never have seen it so i can't say exactly how it looks.

https://jkhub.org/files/file/780-the-phantom-of-the-opera/

It does, but it isn't a rapier lightsaber, it's just a rapier so... But thx for the information!

It seems no one has the will or time to make the model i want but i'm still going to wait for it to be done!

the_raven likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess people forgot this post, unfortunately... 

I've made some changes and now there's only one model to make the lightsaber, it should like the picture but remember that i'm going to use it only as a Single Saber, also remember that i don't really mind having some bugs on the saber, just having that Rapier Lightsaber and being able to use it on both SP-MP will be worth it for me

remember that i'm going to use it only as a Single Saber

That's actually one of the reasons many requests go to waste. Yes, the general rule is that whoever makes the request would actually use what is requested, but in truth, there's always that desire to show off one's work, so if someone just uses something offline, without letting others see the hard work that the modder put into a project, it feels a bit upsetting (at least, if I'm not mistaking :rolleyes:)

Siegfried likes this

That's actually one of the reasons many requests go to waste. Yes, the general rule is that whoever makes the request would actually use what is requested, but in truth, there's always that desire to show off one's work, so if someone just uses something offline, without letting others see the hard work that the modder put into a project, it feels a bit upsetting (at least, if I'm not mistaking :rolleyes:)

I understand. As i said before, one of the reasons i want the hilt is because i wanna use it on both SP-MP, but i'm more a MP user than SP...

Even tho i'm going to use it as a Single Saber, whoever makes it can do it as a Dual Wield Saber and even a Staff saber, wouldn't mind at all. And believe me, i'm going to show off the hilt ALOT and the person who's going to make it can also post the hilt and do as he pleases!

So... I guess no one will make the hilt for me :/

Can any admin lock this thread for me, please? I finally give up!

I could do that, but why should I?

I mean - leaving this open allows someone who does come across this request in the future to notify you and others that are waiting for this about what he's doing.

This is a saber I wanted to make for a while, but right now I jsut have too many other proejcts to work on and finish before I start something else again.

Pickles256 and Siegfried like this

Looks simple enough so i'll get something started, if my version sucks you might get a better one from AshuraDX!

Oh boy... Finally! Thank you!!!!! I appreciate your willingness, i really do!

People will make it if they want to, no one owes you anything

Alright. I ask for apologies if i said something wrong... Pickles256, i'm sorry!
Edited by Akagi Gin