First model ever

Bingo Chalk! except if I get it ingame, id use the ship laser sound effect from defender as its firing sound, I got inspired partially from the "throwback pistol" in transformers fall of cybertron, which is a generation model of megatron, anyways.... it needs some work, but its starting to shape up to the Zapper

gun2.png

Wikipedia_Nes_Zapper.png

Red version with a few fixes, surprisingly its 1156 polygons

gun6.jpg

well this is the first model ive actually completed, so im technicly wrong, and the ones i did in high school dont count, a frying pan....but yeah making the model is one thing, actually getting it in game, errr thats a whole different game

so yeah, i could have worded it better, lol I never said I passed english, i bribed the teacher for that class >.>

Yay new modeler *party effects and such*

Show wireframe screenshot :) maybe we can take a look and see if you got some loops you can remove and such to lower that polycount. (not that you should focus THAT much on making stuff effective at the start, but keeping it in mind will make good habits)

Too much detail for such a simple gun amg D:

For starters, those edge loops in the barrel aren't contributing to the shape and it's not going to be deforming. Remove them. Chat me up for more specifics later if you want. :)