A long time ago in a community, not so far away...
I present you my final version of the original trilogy Anakin Skywalker, as we remember him portraited by Sebastian Shaw (great actor)
from 1983 ROTJ ending.
Now all fans can play with him as Jedi Master Anakin or redeem Skywalker...whatever you like.
The Force Ghost version is not included for now, because I am not able to spend time on it so it's all up to you people.
Software used: iClone 4.3 and Blender
File Name: Anakin_Skywalker1983.pk3
Installation: Put the ".pk3" file inside your "GameData/Base" folder.
NPC Support: YES
SINGLE PLAYER support: YES
MP Support/Teams: NO
Sound Pack: YES
How to use:
NPC SPAWN ANAKIN_SKYWALKER1983
Works perfect with Vanilla Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy (does not require to install OpenJK or anything else)!!
* Few minor bugs on the robes
* matching color of hands/head
* does not have head animations (so no talk, when in conversations).
* Also not to forget, that even after I have tried to smooth the entire head it still shows inside the game as with small triangles, as you will see in some of the screenshots.
* Dunno why, but it has some base female Jaden sounds, while the sound file is for Male only
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™