Lord Starkiller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it's a port from what exactly?

ahhh i see now...

so how does a model with well over 6500 tri's not get the error message we are getting at 4800??

5pjl.jpg

There's plenty of models in limbo because of this issue which we all decided was related to high tri count. at like 5500 tri's. Now I've seen at least 5 other models over 6500-7000 tris without the error message? This is some straight prejudice. We should like... spend a minute reflecting on the error. Then fix it.

"Ran out of transform space for ghoul2 models. Adjust MiniHeapSize in SV_SpawnServer."

Can we get some sort of tally of how many people have models in limbo because of this? Maybe we can compare models and get some idea.

EDIT: I just found out that a few people have solved this problem by uninstalling jka and reinstalling without the patch? So maybe it's not a game error so much as a personal problem =/

EDIT Again:

Ahhhhh I see..

http://jkhub.org/topic/1086-jamod-singleplayer-code-plugins/

Sorry @@eezstreet I totally slept on this whole thread. Kickass. I see what it is and what it takes to fix it now. Not going to be able to fix it for my mod without incorporating some code mod then huh?

Now to start sweet talking one of you coders.

Attention Coding people of the code nature still true to the code.

"Hello World!"

You look nice today.

If someone would help with a bit of code modding for my mod I will present you with this baby bunny pic...

dbuz.jpg

I framed it.

also... who is responsible for this? This is win

2gj3.jpg

Bek and z3filus like this
  • 2 weeks later...