Saber Request Thread

I have been learning how to make models lately, and I've gotten a pretty good feel for the saber making process. But I'm still learning, and I'd like to try and make some sabers for practice. If anyone has any ideas for sabers they want to see made, you can share them here. I can't promise your request will be filled, but I will consider anything.

Smoo, Kualan, swegmaster and 1 other like this

In that case, allow me to be the first.

Anakin Skywalker's Episode II and III Lightsaber, along with Luke variants from Episode IV and V, plus VII, if there's any difference in the design. What I would also like to see is Vader's Episode III, IV, V and VI Lightsaber. :)

I plan to make things like that, but I want to learn by building projects I'm not too attached to. I'm having trouble with my current Luke saber because I can't get to the point where I feel good about it's textures, because I just really want it to be perfect.

I plan to make things like that, but I want to learn by building projects I'm not too attached to. I'm having trouble with my current Luke saber because I can't get to the point where I feel good about it's textures, because I just really want it to be perfect.

I get where you're coming from. I have the same feeling with my Frankensteins. I want the characters to be as PERFECT to the vision I have as I can make them.