Diary of a mad man

Message added by AshuraDX

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Believ it or not but i am a huge fan of your

"TFU Sith Assasin and Jedi Hunter (I am no 3D artist so this are the poor-man's versions)" :winkthumb:

Can i hope a released for the TFU Sith Assasin?

Thanks. I will try to work a little more on it and release it.

My current problem is that the hips include the lower part of the robes (from the prequel robes) which is currently hidden under the longer robes. I tried to cut it a little bit but always end up with errors when I try to export it back (something about UV without coordinates). Is barely noticeable unless you look real close.

No matter ow hard I try and how amazing the mods are, I still can't see Luke as any other than Toshi's Luke, so I am setting the Luke mods (especially those I use to replace in-game Luke) to use the head from Toshi's mod.

ESB Luke

2N44JrK.jpg

Grand Master Luke

YfkgAzH.jpg

Luke from Apocalypse

xT2Ptbm.jpg

Luke from Dark Empire

iylhlng.jpg

That's it for now. I am trying to work on a character based on another famous X-Men character (no, is not Wolverine although is also on my mind...and emphasis on the word "based", not trying to re-create the character but based on it) but I think I will be taking it slow and  enjoy the coming Holidays with the family.

Ey, it is okay I just said my personal taste and you stated yours it's all ok ;) Toshi's one i good indeed as for the time he made it, but just for me it doesn't shows that much Luke. Yavin's Luke from TFU Wii version is good, but personally the one that makes me scream as the fangirls might say is the one modeld by EA BF 2015 but that is only me of course.

I wish I could do it, I want it too....but porting is currently out of my knowledge. If you know of any good tutorial, let me know, I would like to learn.

Just kitbash...i think we have parts...winter boots and gloves from Luke pilot, pants could be also recolored, belt is basic Luke´s from DT85 one, vest from rebel hoth trooper...I am not just so skilled with blender, to do it :) but we have options as you see :)