Diary of a mad man

Message added by AshuraDX

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

Sorry guys

I am attending to 2 family emergencies at the same time. I won't be able to get to my computer (or for most things for what matters) for the moment.

PS: I submitted "invasion Luke" as well as the Jedi hunter and sith Assasin last Sunday but haven't seen them approved yet.

Dude, you know we have your back. As for your submissions, @@Circa? Think you can help on that end? I know it'll take time, but the more that are alerted to be approved, the better. If the community helps each other out, that's enough. :)

The Punisher likes this

Dude, you know we have your back. As for your submissions, @@Circa? Think you can help on that end? I know it'll take time, but the more that are alerted to be approved, the better. If the community helps each other out, that's enough. :)

Thanks man, that's why this is the place I mad my virtual "second home". I really appreciate when we help one another and this community is one of the bests (if not THE BEST). Even with ups and down, people here help each other get better. And I know that extends beyond the gaming experience.

Huge thanks to all of you that have inspired, helped, and supported each other, specially me. Special thanks to DA. Thank you very much for all your support.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

There really needs to be more staff on this site, its like submissions rarely get accepted as there is no staff online to see anything

I think there is always room for staff, but keep in mind no matter how many we have, they are just humans with lives, family, needs and responsibilities like the rest of us and no matter how much they want to work on, they need time too.

I just mentioned the mods I submitted because I won't be around (except from my phone) for a while and if they got approved, don't want to give the impression that I lied or that I am back already. No intentions on bashing or criticizing neither the approval process nor the staff. Huge thanks for all they do to keep one of the greatest communities I am honored to be part of.

Could you post download link for Luke Pilot and Hoth? :)

"Luke Hoth" is a mess. Parts don't match very well, there is a lot of clipping at the shoulder and hips. I was trying to use the original Hoth torso textures over the current pilot torso but can't get it right, I only have Photofiltre free edition which doesn't has many options.

Believ it or not but i am a huge fan of your

"TFU Sith Assasin and Jedi Hunter (I am no 3D artist so this are the poor-man's versions)" :winkthumb:

Can i hope a released for the TFU Sith Assasin?

It has been approved, you can check it in the main files section. Sorry for not posting the direct link but I can't get all the posting menu options on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to family situation I haven't got much time to play (or anything), even less inspiration to work on anything, so I've been trying to distract my mind playing with @@Seven's model(s) and made a Luke version with different heads so I can choose freely without having to load multiple models

TZnyGmQ.jpgsBT0GXA.jpg

ROTJ Version

PR26UF6.jpg

Pilot (ESB) version

MK32m72.jpg

Dark Empire Luke from @@dark_apprentice

DarthStiv, yeyo JK and Penekowski like this

Stop acting like a little teenage boy, it is not failed attempt! You are doing great stuff and you should keep up the good work and improve with every next model / kitbash / frankenstein.

Thanks man...I mean it because of the neck/chest issue. I really need to learn how to deal with this parts and be able to fix it. Still looking for some tutorial for Dummies.

:sun:  

Anybody know any good and simple tutorials (or want to create some) how to achieve specific tasks, please let me know.

;)

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

This is my issue...Some models don't match with parts from other models. In this case, the neck part of the head doesn't match with the torso, so I used parts from other models and cut them a little (thanks to some easy and simple instructions from @@Kualan) to try and fill the gap. But each part uses its own texture, so they don't look so good.

HAaMliD.png

Nice one again. Well those are not 100% mine, but i am ok if you want to release them or anything else as long as you contact the other authors for the parts I used (if you use the same parts of course). Like the Wii TFU head of Luke, it is from Jeff with his Yavin 4 outfit, I just made a small pack with the head after that because back at that time there was no other head for him.