Diary of a mad man

Message added by AshuraDX

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

I think @@Seven Luke fits ROTJ more because his older look and that one from @@dark_apprentice fits ANH and ESB more because of younger look and longer hair. Toshi version needed to improve after years :)

Agree. Everything can and needs improvement over the years. However, for me Toshi's Luke is Luke. I use it to replace ingame Luke, the other Luke models as amazing as they are, they are for me to play with without been Luke (if that makes any sense).

dark_apprentice likes this

Hey, just to let you know I have the Luke with the Battlefront head submitted for approval. You can still upload yours but I just wanted to put it out there.

Thanks! No worries my friend. I will wait until yours is approved and if people are still interested, I will post "your modified version".... Is yours after all, all I did was add a the tunic and robes.

:)

I still need to find the author of the Mandalorian armor I am using, I tried a few and lost track of which one I ended up using. 

I went through all my files and I think I find the original mods I used and added credits to their creators. Hope I got them right, please, if you think I missed anyone or gave the wrong credit, let me know ASAP so I can correct as required.

I think @@Seven Luke fits ROTJ more because his older look and that one from @@dark_apprentice fits ANH and ESB more because of younger look and longer hair. Toshi version needed to improve after years :)

Agreed

BPEYq0G.jpg

Testing with @Seven's "Tatooine Luke".

Then again, I like to have multiple options so people can have the options to choose what they like better. 

BTW, Thanks to @dark_apprentice for pointing out some issues with the ROTJ version with the head from his pack. I forgot to update the path for some of the skins and they were pointing to his original mod, and since I have both mods installed, it wasn't showing for me. I removed his pack and then I noticed the problems, especially the left hand which is now managed by the head skin file (different hand texture for "sith version" head) and the hair for the "sith" version".

If you already downloaded it, please delete it and download the new version, link has been updated.

Thanks my friend! I would really like to keep learning and be able to do more, I really (I have ideas rolling up on my head but I will need to learn more about manipulating the 3d objects in Blender, any simple tutorials for dummies will be GREATLY appreciated). I just got frustrated by those comments as they came from people I really admire and respect.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your support and motivation.

About the head, it needs some work around the neck area, that is one of the "many things" I want to learn to fix.

I will also try the ESB pilot version as soon as I have a chance.

Really amazing mate :) you could also kitbash Luke Hoth, that i requested in other topic. But would be more difficult :)

Thanks! But is really nothing, I just put some parts together. The only reason why it looks amazing is because the original models are amazing, I can't take credit for that.

What about this one, that is already here unless you have a good port of EA BF's Hoth Luke?!

PAb0Quu.jpg

On certain site (not sure is is ok to mention it) that there is a bunch of extracted models from Star Wars games, I think (I have no idea how those models work) there is a Hoth Rebel Soldier from BF3 (at least the textures are there). If it could be ported, it could be kitbashed/re-skinned.

On certain site (not sure is is ok to mention it) that there is a bunch of extracted models from Star Wars games, I think (I have no idea how those models work) there is a Hoth Rebel Soldier from BF3 (at least the textures are there). If it could be ported, it could be kitbashed/re-skinned.

could u pm me the site? :D