Diary of a mad man

Message added by AshuraDX

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

This is holly awesome ,keep it up, did you edited the Luke's force arena head to make it more acurate to episode VI?

I didn't altered the face nor the textures.I just ported the head form the force arena model (imported it from the obj model, scaled it, assign the vertex groups, weight, mesh split, etc.).

I didn't altered the face nor the textures.I just ported the head form the force arena model (imported it from the obj model, scaled it, assign the vertex groups, weight, mesh split, etc.).

Ok ,about the mix with Toshi's head, in my opinion is not that ridiculous, is very acurate with an episode VI Mark Hamill, But it's okay if you keep the force arena head

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5i8RkaXdKiLTUNUSzJsSVFZTlE/view?usp=sharing

Why. Push your boundaries, read, watch and learn. Some Roadblocks we're afraid to hit are just speed bumps in reality.

Thanks...appreciate it and agree 10000%. However, it will have t wait because my time is currently very limited (dealing with some life issues that of it wasn't for a VERY good friend here at The Hub, I would have quit trying to learn some time ago) and trying to learn a few different things at the same time is not optimal for me at this time. But trust me, I hope to Lear more as time allows it.

Wanted to do something this weekend but was short on time and even shorter on inspiration so I did something I've been trying to do for some time and didn't had the chance. Is not much but I wanted to have it.

AxioQjF.jpg

awm9OJR.jpg

Need to do Count Dooku and Yoda but ran out of time. Maybe next weekend.

Can you release this as a pack? :D

Keep in this good work Puni! :) You have our trust, you have our faith. We all believe in you. I pray for finishing Yavin/Tatooine Luke :)

Yavin Luke is good. Would like to make some small tweaks but is good. Will need permission from Seven (Han Solo hips/legs/bots) and Scenendo (Poe Cameron's body).

Haven't been able to fix the clipping on Tatooine's look right shoulder (when he looks all the way to the left). Apart from that, is good too. Also need permission from Seven for his Luke body (and ROTJ body). Althoght I think he was working on something with Luke, can't remember ATM.