Episode 3 Obi Wan for JK2 SP?

I have no idea how to do that. I've looked into it but most of the steps seem to require programs that only work on pc not mac. It doesn't even have to be an entirely new model but if someone did a replacement with Hapslash's episode 3 Obi Wan it would work perfect and his ep 3 hilt replacing katarn's.

• 1 month later...

NVM I got over both of those now quick question, do I have to delete all the other folders in the directory other than the models folder for it to work? because I got the pk3 to in base but now my game auto crashes when i launch it

Yep. That's exactly what happens when you import a Jedi Academy model into Jedi Outcast. That's because the skeletons used to rig the characters in the two games are different, in the specific, the Jedi Outcast _humanoid skeleton has a few more bones. You'd have to re-rig the model with the Jedi Outcast skeleton to fix this.

Merek likes this

Yep. That's exactly what happens when you import a Jedi Academy model into Jedi Outcast. That's because the skeletons used to rig the characters in the two games are different, in the specific, the Jedi Outcast _humanoid skeleton has a few more bones. You'd have to re-rig the model with the Jedi Outcast skeleton to fix this.

Wait .. I remember that Jk2 has more bones but.. Doesn;t it means that animations of the characters would be better ? (a little)

• 3 weeks later...

If the model was compiled for JK3 it will most likely go FUBAR when loaded in JK2, the solution is to reimport the model in blender (because it can also keep weights intact) then rename the hand bones to l_hand and r_hand instead of l_hang and r_hang. Once that is done, you will need to recompile it using the JK2 .gla. Someone that already knows how to work with blender should be able to do this quite easily.