Jenny "XJ9" Wakeman from My Life as a Teenage Robot as a Player Model for JKA

Hello, I have a special request/idea for a player model for JKA. XJ9 from MLaaTR! She'd make a great character to use in JKA's MP!

We all have Bender from Futurama, now we need XJ9! She'd be awesome!

Here is a pic:

If anyone does take up on this, please make it in the style of the show, no realism or surrealism. Just make it cartoon-y/ or cel-shaded, to match XJ9's appearance in the show.

ztmLTmv.jpg

Honestly I'm a fan of star wars futurama reboot family guy and star wars rebels and yet no one did my requests yet eather also if someone did made that skin That you requested it will take time for them to make it. Besides I'm still waiting for a brian and Stewie skin as well as star wars rebels skins

You hog! You want to hog all the Forums for yourself?

Never have I've seen such behavior...

(Yes, I'm referring to theninjakiller15)

not actually I'm just saying that these people are busy with the skins they are working on and they don't have time to do this request you are making right this moment there's like a few skins out there that are not star wars if I knew how to make a skin model I would make it

not actually I'm just saying that these people are busy with the skins they are working on and they don't have time to do this request you are making right this moment there's like a few skins out there that are not star wars if I knew how to make a skin model I would make it

That's all very well and good but that's not the message that was coming across in your other post. When you bring up about YOUR requests not being made first as a response to someone elses request, it can come across like you have some problem with people making requests in general.

In actual fact your comment came across as desperate, not to mention your "contest" which just seems like one big excuse to make someone work on your request before any other request. If you don't have any good input to add to the Skin Request then why respond in such a way as to make yourself look like an idiot?

tl;dr: Stop posting irrelevant comments which only show how desperate (and childish) you come across as. -_-

That's all very well and good but that's not the message that was coming across in your other post. When you bring up about YOUR requests not being made first as a response to someone elses request, it can come across like you have some problem with people making requests in general.

In actual fact your comment came across as desperate, not to mention your "contest" which just seems like one big excuse to make someone work on your request before any other request. If you don't have any good input to add to the Skin Request then why respond in such a way as to make yourself look like an idiot?

tl;dr: Stop posting irrelevant comments which only show how desperate (and childish) you come across as. -_-

Kylo Ren with the serious roast.

Daedra and KyleKatarn1995 like this

well basically the same thing happens to me and reboot ended on a cliffhanger in 2001 and the show gets darker in season 3 and I'm not really the first reboot fan who ever made skins in this game someone made a Enzo matrix back when Jedi knight files was around

well basically the same thing happens to me and reboot ended on a cliffhanger in 2001 and the show gets darker in season 3 and I'm not really the first reboot fan who ever made skins in this game someone made a Enzo matrix back when Jedi knight files was around

It probably is a good series, I don't know since I haven't watched it. I hope you do get someone to work on your requests, but don't keep bloating about it in other peoples' request threads.

Lancelot and KyleKatarn1995 like this

It probably is a good series, I don't know since I haven't watched it. I hope you do get someone to work on your requests, but don't keep bloating about it in other peoples' request threads.

Reboot is the first television CGI series of all time. I only have weird memories of it and I'm suprised it still has young fans. Still, I think this thread is getting off the rails. 

Back in the day there was a lot of people doing models for animated TV shows that had nothing to do with Jedi Knight. There was a GIR model from Invader Zim, a Samus model from Metroid, a Homer Simpson model, a Mario Bros model, etc. But back in the day there was a lot of active people in the modding community. The chances of someone doing a request from an old TV show (be it MLATR or Reboot) is pretty narrow. Still, there's nothing wrong with doing requests, you just have to bear in mind that chances are they will not be fulfillied.