Changing shooting animation request.

I have a request about the shooting animation. Well I have started to create my OC story in Jk3. I made the MD3 Fps model of the hand :

shot0035.jpg

Well as You see - my idea is that MY hand is the weapon. Not blaster, no pistol , not bowcaster.
But it looks stupid in the third person view.. So is there anyone who could use the existing animations (of force lightning or force drain) and change the using weapon animations?

shot0036.jpg
shot0038.jpg

One idea came to my mind OwO I can change the all glm models of the weapons to look like... Morins sword ! (You see the hand of the Morin my OC character. He is using the sword or double bladed sword)

The Md3 of the model will be the Hand. I placed in on the right but i will change it to the left. Thanks to that we will have chance to use the right hand with sword. The minus of this idea is that enemies would have the same sword as Morin.. but they suppose to have diffent swords :/ So maybe i will just put the hand in FPS on the left side of the screen and just request someone to change the animation (Two Members on Hub answered me and many thanks to them :3)

Asgarath83 likes this

Me again! With new screens and also ... This topic turned out to be WIP. I would be thankful if somebody put this topic in the WIP section

New screens and more stuff. I want to change all weapons. Of course all ideas from Your sight are welcome ^^

These are weapons that i made (for now):
Blaster-Fireball just sho fireball
Bowcaster-Green Energy (kinda thing that use my Main Character the most - Langerd)
Repeater-Stil mstly WIP. I want it to be frostbolt weapon and alt fire will be just a big energy ball that will explode as the ice chunks
Flechette-This is kinda Magma - Earth elemental kinda thing. I like the weapon in Jk (i think it is the best and the most powerful) and i think changing the bolts to the very hot magma rocks is good idea ;)

There are my ideas about other weapons
Blaster pistol - here i still dont know. I was thinking about some kind of latern that shoots something but no.. I just must think (Maybe a crystal or something.. but it must charge)
Disruptor- Here i think i will make some kind of magic glass sphere or other artefact.It will shoot laser more fantasy look a like
Demp2- This is also the hard one. Making it just electrical hand would be .. neh (Hello force_lightning)
Rocket Launcher- This is simply the bigger fireball . It will have diffrent look though (in first person also)
Concussion- I will also think about this one.
Thermal- 1.Metal rusty old grenade or some kind of alchemy explosives.
Trip mine- I think about cracked explovie crystal (in my world crystals save energy- sometimes energy like this)
Detpack-I will also think

And here You go the screens 83

shot0085.jpg
shot0087.jpg

shot0088.jpg
[http://wrzucaj.net/images/2015/09/22/shot0089.jpg/img]
shot0094.jpg
shot0095.jpg

Oh, my @@Langerd

you got the my idea, too. XD

into my mod element are little different....

Saber: swords and reaver of nosgoth.

blaster: fire balls.

disruptor: a magic bow that shoot a ray of pure Light, deadly against vampires (saraphan archer weapon)

demp2: spirit energy balls for raziel. they are the cinetic shoot of Spirit reaver. they make an huge amount of dmg, specially with AOE alt fire atk against ghosts, demons and corrupted creatures. dmg is very reduced on mortal creatures or humans or holy warriors.

flechette: earth shoots. shoot a green stone projectile. the alt fire shot two explosive green stones.

repeater: frost bolt like your,. the alt fire shot a frost explosive bolt that freeze an area-

concussion: this slot is for necromancy spell. first fire shot a ball of necromantic energy that explode absorbing health. the alt fire is the spirith death spell of blood omen. (separate soul by body of enemy. istantly kill most of emeny. large mana consuming)

rocket launcher: air bolt: shoot a sphere or wind that explode at impact with a violent knockback wave. not much damage, but big knockback

thermal: an acid-toxic grenade.

tripmine: sonic mine that explode with a sonic wave, stunning the vampires.

detpacl:quake bomb, or an impaling thorn. XD

blaster_pistol: this weapon shoot a ball of darkness. enemy hitted take a large amount of dmg if they are light elemental or light golems. dmg is more on humans, dmg is less on undeads  and shadows.

bowcaster: deadly light projectiles that bounce on the walls. deadly for vampires and creatures of darkness, low dmg with humans and mortal creatures.

NPC WEAPONS:

noghri_stick: shoot poisons gas shoots

bryar pistol: not sure, some kind of alchemy cannon for kill vampires...

wp_jawa: a sonic stunning projectiles. (i fixed and it work on my mod)

atst_main: a big electrical shoot.

atst_side: a demonic big fireball. alt fire is the deadly Elder God Energy burst Sphere of Defiance.

emplaced gun: a green fire balls shoot for the hylden witch and wizards. 

NOTE: i edit the code for making class damaghe using the MOD functions of weapons, and i add custom mod function on WP_JAWA, WP_BRYAR and WP_BLASTER_PISTOL. also i changed they effect so the weapons have 3 different efx and elemental dmg type. on default JKA engine they use the same shooting effect and MOD function : \

pity i cannot add some freezing function of NPC hitted by flechette or repeater alt fire :\ . another thing i desire should be the possibility of change efx, sound and icon of a weapon when the element of this weapon get an upgrade. :\ but this really is not possible,. on SP weapons are only 32 and SP game using 28 weapons, is not possibole to add into the code all cloned weapons i need for making that. (every weapon should have two upgrade.) :(

Very cool stuff, reminds me of good old Hexen. You might draw some inspiration from it, indeed - the Warrior, for example, could use a flask filled with a green liquid as a grenade.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/doom/images/7/7b/Flechette.jpg

I like the idea of the magic orb for the disruptor.

About the concussion rifle, the Mage in Hexen had this beauty:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/doom/images/3/30/Mage.jpg

It's actually the starting weapon, but i think it would fit nicely with the blue shooting of the concussion rifle.

I also like the idea of crystals as mines. A large Amethyst, perhaps? It actually can store a strong energy ;)

About the detpacks, perhaps you could turn it into some sort of magic sign that detonates on (telepathic?) command.

Asgarath83 likes this

Oh, my @@Langerd

disruptor: a magic bow that shoot a ray of pure Light, deadly against vampires (saraphan archer weapon)

demp2: spirit energy balls for raziel. they are the cinetic shoot of Spirit reaver. they make an huge amount of dmg, specially with AOE alt fire atk against ghosts, demons and corrupted creatures. dmg is very reduced on mortal creatures or humans or holy warriors.

flechette: earth shoots. shoot a green stone projectile. the alt fire shot two explosive green stones.

repeater: frost bolt like your,. the alt fire shot a frost explosive bolt that freeze an area-

concussion: this slot is for necromancy spell. first fire shot a ball of necromantic energy that explode absorbing health. the alt fire is the spirith death spell of blood omen. (separate soul by body of enemy. istantly kill most of emeny. large mana consuming)

rocket launcher: air bolt: shoot a sphere or wind that explode at impact with a violent knockback wave. not much damage, but big knockback

blaster_pistol: this weapon shoot a ball of darkness. enemy hitted take a large amount of dmg if they are light elemental or light golems. dmg is more on humans, dmg is less on undeads  and shadows.

bowcaster: deadly light projectiles that bounce on the walls. deadly for vampires and creatures of darkness, low dmg with humans and mortal creatures.

NPC WEAPONS:

atst_side: a demonic big fireball. alt fire is the deadly Elder God Energy burst Sphere of Defiance.

NOTE: i edit the code for making class damaghe using the MOD functions of weapons, and i add custom mod function on WP_JAWA, WP_BRYAR and WP_BLASTER_PISTOL. also i changed they effect so the weapons have 3 different efx and elemental dmg type. on default JKA engine they use the same shooting effect and MOD function : \

pity i cannot add some freezing function of NPC hitted by flechette or repeater alt fire :\ . another thing i desire should be the possibility of change efx, sound and icon of a weapon when the element of this weapon get an upgrade. :\ but this really is not possible,. on SP weapons are only 32 and SP game using 28 weapons, is not possibole to add into the code all cloned weapons i need for making that. (every weapon should have two upgrade.) :(

About freezing the enemy - is there any chance by using the code to make the enemies slower animation after they are hit and also putting on the player model surface the overlay texture? (Like force absorb or protect by it will look like glowing ice)

Oh, my @@Langerd

NPC WEAPONS:

About freezing the enemy - is there any chance by using the code to make the enemies slower animation after they are hit and also putting on the player model surface the overlay texture? (Like force absorb or protect by it will look like glowing ice)

Oh, my @@Langerd

NPC WEAPONS:

Oh, my @@Langerd

NPC WEAPONS:

Oh, my @@Langerd

NPC WEAPONS:

Asgarath83 likes this

Langerd... you... you are looping! D: Langerd! are you okay? XD

however... Eeeeeh.. create a stunning \ freezing weapon is my dream but.... @@Serenity937 did a code about some mod of a freezing frost detpack ... but i am not enough skilled for understand this code and implement it into SP game for another weapon. :( so sorry i cannot help on that at moment. :(

oh, @@Langerd about the freezing function, i guess should better to make a slowing function about the repeater shoots. the alt fire explosion can make a frosting of enemy (enemy can move slowly, but cannot shoot or attack) about paralysis i think is better to make with some explosive weapon, maybe like detpack. making paralysis \ freezing with repeater can be really excessive for balance of combat and gameplay. also, paralysis need to be code in particular way because cannot affected jedi or saberist classes (they should be only really slowed). that's because if you fight a boss, you freeze and you take down..... mmm too easy. it's like cheatting. and is not balanced as combat. :)

however, that's need really a good coding work... or a good coder. :\