EPVII Luke Skywalker

@@DT85 I know it wasn't shown in the movie, but from the leaked toy line from ages ago, it does show that he still uses his ROTJ saber, so at least we know that, even if we don't find that out until Episode VIII.

Actually it's more like the old Ben Kenobi saber from New Hope. While the hilt from ROTJ is based on it but yet different in the emitter.

@@DT85 When Luke is out of the way, who will you make next? It would be cool to see Rey and Kylo done, maybe even released together like Toshi's Anakin and Vader? Just a suggestion. 

I believe @@Psyk0Sith is working on Kylo Ren.. I think he's all but confirmed it, himself. But Finn and Rey would be most welcomed. Also a hood down version of Luke, would make for a nice variation.

Nah I say we let them Hunger Games style it out. But.

I'm just grateful we still have DT. Without him thw community would probably die much faster.

Not just DT. I'm impressed that there are still modders around in the community, no matter how big or small.

In fact, the content has become much better through the years. Instead of getting rubbish, we are getting either good attempts

or great results. Compared to the content we've got in the early days of Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, that's a big improvement.

Wasa, Darth Sion and JAWSFreelao like this

@ @PsykoSith has been awfully quiet, this may sound silly but I seriously think there should be a topic somewhere dedicated to who is making what 

(For example DT making Luke or Psyko making Kylo etc etc) 

If i ain't mistaken he talks about this one I've made a while ago, about the REN KNIGHTS, but was considered for Kylo Ren, since we didn't know his name is Ben Solo. Check out the post from 26-th October by Psyk0Sith

http://jkhub.org/topic/6403-ren-knight/page-2

@@dark_apprentice Yes I understand he said it "might be possible" etc etc but he has been awfully silent lately and has shown no progress since two months ago. 

Could be a combination of real life and the Holidays. I don't know. Plus, where I am, people are starting to get sick since it's been hot since October and JUST NOW, it's starting to get cold. *Points to California*. Yeah...we've been having bipolar weather here.

Darth Sion and Jolly like this