EPVII Luke Skywalker

Lol where is this "we" coming from? :P

I have yet to see/hear that it is indeed Luke. The interview I watched just said about Luke not being in the trailiers.

It was already confirmed that the image posted is of luke in full costume for the first time on set of The Force Awakens. On the photo you can see cameras all around him. Those cameras are making a digital model of him for CGI use, which means he may be in some action sequences.

Managed to fit the entire body (minus the robe) into a single 1024 sheet:

szudc3.jpg

Will be making 2 versions. Normal map version & no normal map version.

Looks amazing DT. One thing though, why does the Right sleeve look like it's incomplete from the side view? :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Calm down. :P

Anyways, I've started on the head (not showing anything yet). Now for those who think Mark has a big belly:

469983776-actors-mark-hamill-carrie-fish

Well, I will say one thing.. Judging by this photo, Leia (Carrie Fisher) hasn't really aged that well at all. When you look at Luke (Mark Hamill) and C-3PO (Anthony Daniels), they've both aged pretty well.

JAWSFreelao and Daedra like this

Well, I will say one thing.. Judging by this photo, Leia (Carrie Fisher) hasn't really aged that well at all. When you look at Luke (Mark Hamill) and C-3PO (Anthony Daniels), they've both aged pretty well.

That and @@DT85 has done a great job on the face to make it look as close as possible to how well Mark has aged with his nose shape too.

Darth Sion likes this

That and @@DT85 has done a great job on the face to make it look as close as possible to how well Mark has aged with his nose shape too.

I agree! I'm totally looking forward to @@DT85's release of Luke.. Hopefully, it'll also be available as not only a player model in the character creation screen, but will also be a replacement skin, for the default Luke in the game. Thing is now.. Who do I replace Kyle with? lol. Replacing Tavion or Marka Ragnos with Kylo Ren would make for a good replacement.

I agree! I'm totally looking forward to @@DT85's release of Luke.. Hopefully, it'll also be available as not only a player model in the character creation screen, but will also be a replacement skin, for the default Luke in the game. Thing is now.. Who do I replace Kyle with? lol. Replacing Tavion or Marka Ragnos with Kylo Ren would make for a good replacement.

Kyle = Finn

Rosh = Rey

Mouse Droid = BB-8

Desann = Kylo Ren

Luke = Luke

Han Solo = Han Solo

Chewbacca = keep the same one from the game.

Imperial Officer = General Hux

Human Merc = Captain Phasma

Stormtrooper = Episode 7 Stormtrooper

Shadowtrooper = Episode 7 Elite Stormtrooper

C-3PO = Episode 7 Version

R2-D2 = keept the same one from game.

JAWSFreelao and Darth Sion like this

Kyle = Finn

Rosh = Rey

Mouse Droid = BB-8

Desann = Kylo Ren

Luke = Luke

Han Solo = Han Solo

Any idea where to get these mods and make them replace the respective characters you've mentioned, above?

Kyle = Finn

Rosh = Rey

Mouse Droid = BB-8

Desann = Kylo Ren

Luke = Luke

Han Solo = Han Solo

Maybe Tavion could be Kylo and Ragnos' ghost could be replaced with a force ghost version of vader? Then perhaps Alora could be replaced with Phasma and Lannik (I think that as the larger gentleman who captures Jaden) could be replaced with Hux. For Desann we could replace him with Snoak possibly after we see the movie as he's described as a larger character

Darth Sion and GPChannel like this