EPVII Luke Skywalker

Plot twist is pretty much why we haven't seen him. I'm certain that Luke went into exile during the time before the movie, and now that a new dark threat has risen, he needs to return and help Finn learn to be a Jedi. A big part of the movie will probably be everyone trying to contact Luke, but can't reach him.

That's my guess. :P

Looking great DT, as always. :)

DT. likes this

@ I honestly don't know because it appears the person who is "touching R2" seems to be in the same place as seen in the next scene in the trailer, of phasma walking around like a bad ass and stormies running about. I may be wrong, or maybe Luke is watching from a distance as the New Order destroys a town or something. Who knows

@ I honestly don't know because it appears the person who is "touching R2" seems to be in the same place as seen in the next scene in the trailer, of phasma walking around like a bad ass and stormies running about. I may be wrong, or maybe Luke is watching from a distance as the New Order destroys a town or something. Who knows

It is confirmed to be Luke there touching R2

Remember that both Jedi and Sith can use Force to see in the future what will happen. Perhaps it's a scene of Luke seeing how Phasma and the others will burn down this place where he is standing with R2. I can bet one of my guitars on it, that it's Luke own robotic hand :D

Btw i couldn't wait for @@DT85 and perhaps he's gonna kill me for this photoshopped spoiler, but i really really couldn't resist it'll be epicness overload 

LJMOx3w.jpg

iiish, why it turned out so low quality o.O damn

Edited by dark_apprentice
DarthStiv likes this

Would be cool if someone can make the robes BLACK. Luke just doesn't FEEL like Luke to me without wearing black.

I know there are rumours about Luke turning to the Dark Side. I don't know how true this is but it would be awesome to see a "Dark Side" version of this Old Luke with black robes like you say.

I know there are rumours about Luke turning to the Dark Side. I don't know how true this is but it would be awesome to see a "Dark Side" version of this Old Luke with black robes like you say.

That is impossible because Kylo Revan isn't Luke,  as shown by the latest trailer. I was more referencing a EP6 Variant of this luke's robes. In the EU, specifically after Return of the Jedi, he also had black Jedi Robes. So...it's more in a tradition sense.

That is impossible because Kylo Revan isn't Luke,  as shown by the latest trailer. I was more referencing a EP6 Variant of this luke's robes. In the EU, specifically after Return of the Jedi, he also had black Jedi Robes. So...it's more in a tradition sense.

I'm not saying Kylo is Luke. I just know that Mark Hamill said years ago if he ever continued in Star Wars he would like to turn to the Dark Side.

Though I am unsure if that shot of R2 being touched is the same time as Kylo being around, or if it is a flashback of Luke with R2. Since Lukes clothes there don't match the leaked photo from EPVII, with the Cream colored robes he wears.

Doesn't even look like the same hand from RotJ, so who knows how long he's been there and away from tech to get a better hand.

@@AshuraDX I've got the cloth detail on a layer so I can turn it off if need be. I wasn't too sure about adding it when I could overlay a crazybump normal map for the extra detail.

I'm not saying Kylo is Luke. I just know that Mark Hamill said years ago if he ever continued in Star Wars he would like to turn to the Dark Side.

Though I am unsure if that shot of R2 being touched is the same time as Kylo being around, or if it is a flashback of Luke with R2. Since Lukes clothes there don't match the leaked photo from EPVII, with the Cream colored robes he wears.

So....Basically Mark Hamill wants Dark Empire to go to the Big Screen....I can't see any other plot with that type of scenario outside Dark Empire, honestly. :/

dark_apprentice and krkarr like this

Doesn't even look like the same hand from RotJ, so who knows how long he's been there and away from tech to get a better hand.

@@AshuraDX I've got the cloth detail on a layer so I can turn it off if need be. I wasn't too sure about adding it when I could overlay a crazybump normal map for the extra detail.

don't use crazybumo - use one of the cloth materials from substance painter and apply it via triplanar projection

@@DT85

Your fears are over my friend.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/10/26/star-wars-jj-abrams-says-its-no-accident-that-luke-skywalker-isnt-in-force-awakens-trailers

J.J. Has revealed that it is no accident that Luke is not in the trailers. This basically translates to: Khan won't be in Star Trek Into Darkness *Kahn ends up being in the movie alot*. So Luke will potentially be in the movie alot more than we think. Plus the version of Luke we are making is legitimate. :D We are on the right track with this one.

GPChannel likes this