EPVII Luke Skywalker

I'll continue with this, and will 'try' sculpting the head again after I'm done with the body. Because I'm still not comfortable enough to make everything in Zbrush, here's the base head mesh I'll be starting with:

2vb1n9g.jpg

Mesh is based off of a young Mark sculpt. I'll do a beardless old Mark, then do the beard. I have a suspicion that we will see a beardless Luke in one of the upcoming movies.

The model is looking great, but all that cloth they put on Mark Hamil makes his diet and weightloss unnoticeable :D

Maybe you will get a better picture of Luke on monday because I heard the new star wars trailer will be revealed.

I hate u if you're wrong

The model is looking great, but all that cloth they put on Mark Hamil makes his diet and weightloss unnoticeable :D

I hate u if you're wrong

Also getting the full poster art on Sunday according to multiple sources.

Dunno how come, but last night I've had one strange dream. I was at something like a SW convention, where there was a lot of discussions about the TFA movie, meanwhile at some point i was around a table and someone told me there's a casting going on for the 8-th movie and than i don't remember much, but just seeing Harrison and Hamill around me. I had a talk with them and told them about or little community stuff and DT's amazing masterpiece models. Than i asked what is with the robotic hand and the answer was: it's 1/2 black glove and 1/2 robotic arm.

DT. likes this

I'm getting a bit freaked out that we haven't seen Luke Skywalker yet. I sure hope the trailer shows him...

If the trailer doesn't show him or tease him then they are seriously saving this for the Cinema release since Mark Hamill has been confirmed cast on the new poster released today.

DT. likes this

I feel they are hiding him for plot twist or something.

If the trailer doesn't show him or tease him then they are seriously saving this for the Cinema release since Mark Hamill has been confirmed cast on the new poster released toda

Yep .

He is not even on the newest poster!!!

I feel they are hiding him for plot twist or something.

They are saving him because Disney knows that's what we all want to see. It's the cash cow of the entire franchise returning along with Leia and Han.

Yep .

He is not even on the newest poster!!!

No but his name is on the new poster. So he's definitely in the movie, otherwise why would they show luke touching R2 in the last trailer and using his voice also? And more yet why would they including him on the comic con reel video? They are keeping him as the magnum opus.

dark_apprentice likes this