[Request] Original Anakin Skywalker (Episode VI)

It will be better to make a younger version like this:

young_anakin_and_obi_wan_by_promus_kaa-d

(On the left). Give him Dark Brown hair for Young Anakin then give him Grey hair for the Ghost Anakin.

You only need to model the head. The body can just be re-textured.

I think that would be a complete opposite of what this model is supposed to look like.

My request was a model that resembles Anakin as he appeared in Episode 6.

Creating a head that resembles Sebastian Shaw as good as possible is one thing,

but placing the head on the body of Hapslash's Anakin just wouldn't be right.

@@dark_apprentice did a great job so far, considering that he just begun using Blender.

He used Ben Kenobi's robe (which is similar to old Anakin's robe) and the head of Neomarz's Vader.

Everything the model needs now is proper hair and better texturing, that's all.

Actually the head is from Toshi's Vader model and texture is based on the ROTJ Anakin texture of Angel Modder, but changed a little bit. The model is already finished, but it requires a new mesh to be made with Blender and that is the hair. A hair of Sebastian in his old days as he was during ROTJ shootings in the end. I can make the ghost effect already, but I am needing the hair and a little professional re-texture on the face, since it looks like a "grumpy" version of Anakin/Sebastian :D

Actually the head is from Toshi's Vader model and texture is based on the ROTJ Anakin texture of Angel Modder, but changed a little bit. The model is already finished, but it requires a new mesh to be made with Blender and that is the hair. A hair of Sebastian in his old days as he was during ROTJ shootings in the end. I can make the ghost effect already, but I am needing the hair and a little professional re-texture on the face, since it looks like a "grumpy" version of Anakin/Sebastian :D

Try the hair from here

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1121-hs-obi-wan-kenobi-rots/

Then just re-texture it.

Need help for face texture! I have a new idea, that might work for a little bit "younger" mid aged head for Sebastian/Anakin as Jedi. But i need someone really good at textures to help me with the face.

Or, if not a new face texture, than I might need help from some professional with Blender to "take off / cut" hair from a model I found and make it as different part, that is not part from the head, so i can put it over the existing head.

Edited by dark_apprentice

@@Lancelot not good and not what i wanted to do, but i sticked with the first model idea *not happy at all*

zHh8AGT.jpg

7mU4v7K.jpg

It only looks bad because the skin of the face looks "dirty" but the top of the heads skin is clean. You just need to make that part dirty like the rest and it should look fine.

@@Lancelot not good and not what i wanted to do, but i sticked with the first model idea *not happy at all*

zHh8AGT.jpg

7mU4v7K.jpg

What do you mean with "not happy at all"? You did a great job and shouldn't be not happy with it.

You, sir, have my respect. You once said that you couldn't do that model because you are new to Blender.

And now look what you achieved with your skills so far. I wouldn't have enough patience to do something like that.

What do you mean with "not happy at all"? You did a great job and shouldn't be not happy with it.

You, sir, have my respect. You once said that you couldn't do that model because you are new to Blender.

And now look what you achieved with your skills so far. I wouldn't have enough patience to do something like that.

I am still new and nothing changed for that time, but i was sad to see that no one else have the interest of making this model. I also am one of the people who love the original Anakin played by Sebastian and I'm still mad when i make SW marathon and see that creepy looking weirdo with long hair.

Now, why I am not happy you've asked.. well sir it's because i stink i am a f-ing looser who can't make a good texture of the face, can't replace someone else's face from a photo into face-texture of another model and I can't bring the better hair style, because i don't know how to cut/remove/duplicate the hair from one model's head and after I cut it just use only the hair to put over Sebastian.

@, textures aren't my specialty that's why it looks s**t. I'll try to see what i can do so far

*perhaps after it's released someone finally would care for this model and would make better textures, who knows*

Edited by dark_apprentice

Well a bit less zombie this time but still needs a lot of work for a likeness. Body needs work as well.

Good try though.

I am thinking to change the body and use just the regular Jedi body from the prequels like Qui Gon / Kenobi instead of the Old Ben. Btw @@DT85 i wanted to ask for another project I've had as idea and I couldn't bring to life so good and since you are strong in the Force you'll be perhaps able to do it. I will PM you.

I wanted to see how will look with an prequel jedi robe, i can still return the old Ben robe. I think i might release it as an Alpha version, so or share it here with DropBox and whoever is willing to take part to finish it, can feel free to do it. Thank you for the support guys!

Better to upload onto JKHub as an alpha release, this way you can update it whenever you feel you need to.

When you do, I can take a look at the textures for you.

Also I agree with @@Ramikad , flatten the hair a little, just squash it like a bug :D

not sure what this means (with the flatten of the hair, i mean not able to do it in blender)

Don't worry, it's pretty easy to do! Let me talk you through it.

1. Select the hair mesh.

2. In the bottom left of the screen, change the mode from 'Object Mode' to 'Edit Mode'.

3. This will cause the whole hair mesh to be selected as vertices. Press 'A' to deselect it all.

4. Further along the bottom are three options - Vertex Select, Edge Select, Face Select. I recommend using face select.

5.With Shift+Right Click, select all faces (that's the triangles that make up the mesh) until you have selected all the parts of the mesh you want to reshape.

6. Once selected, just edit like normal with the scaling and deforming tools on the left handside menu.

dark_apprentice likes this