Star Wars Episode VII Discussion

@DrXann

I don't know, maybe his role is not that of the Emperor. He might be a leader to a criminal gang or some sect, which might have emerged after the fall of the Empire. The photo of Serkis suggests, the character has somehow an evil sight. I doubt the character is from the Light Side. =)

DT. likes this

@DrXann

I don't know, maybe his role is not that of the Emperor. He might be a leader to a criminal gang or some sect, which might have emerged after the fall of the Empire. The photo of Serkis suggests, the character has somehow an evil sight. I doubt the character is from the Light Side. =)

agreed, totally seems like a gangster, someone like the Hutt's, infact, there's a rumour that the Hutt's will be in the new episode! Great :)

While we have rumours, there are also theories (which sometimes prove to be right) by fans, and they are often very curious to read.

One such person made this video, with some possible explanations on the plot.

On Max Von Sydow Character.

I like the idea, that Max Von Sydow might play not just a cyborg veteran, as was theorized prior, but also a former Imperial Moff. This fits perfectly into several other details, including the fact, that he is a war veteran and saw two wars in the past. The author speculates more, that MVS character is actually the one, who settled on Jakku during the battle 30 years prior, when his star destroyer (seen in the trailer) crashed on the planet. Since then he stopped following the Empire, as the new First Order has nothing to do with his beliefs, like Empire did. Most of his former comrades also believe him to be dead.

Rewatched "Minority report" yesterday to see how he acts in the films.

Jakku Battle

By the time of Endor the planet wasn't much of interest until the battle of Jakku. The author of the video speculates, that a Rebel convoy was attacked here, but ultimately the Empire perished as well, so we see so many crashed ships and AT-ATs here. The survivors of the battle actually remained on the planet, bringing the attention to newer settlers, traders and pirates, who established the little cities on Jakku, seen 30 years later

Luke, Leia, Han and the new generation of Skywalkers.

After Endor the trio and their team continued to fight the remaining Empire, which is now controlled by remaining Moffs. During one such battle (possibly at Jakku), the legendary heroes are separated - Leia gives birth to two children, one being Rey and the other - Kylo. Due to tragic events, Kylo is missing, and is taken by the First Order forces to be trained as their apprentice and agent. He might or might not learn of his legacy, but the presented story is greatly changed by the First Order showing all known events in different light. Rey on the contrary is hidden on the planet and knows nothing oh her heritage. She however finds a lightsaber one day, but unlike all other things she finds, she decides to keep it. She later gives it to Finn, as he is believed to be Force-sensitive.

While Luke is away for some reasons, Leia is staying with the Rebel forces, while Han and Chewie act as smugglers. For some reasons, the characters are not together. Probably, because they want to save the children and others.

While we have rumours, there are also theories (which sometimes prove to be right) by fans, and they are often very curious to read.

One such person made this video, with some possible explanations on the plot.

On Max Von Sydow Character.

I like the idea, that Max Von Sydow might play not just a cyborg veteran, as was theorized prior, but also a former Imperial Moff. This fits perfectly into several other details, including the fact, that he is a war veteran and saw two wars in the past. The author speculates more, that MVS character is actually the one, who settled on Jakku during the battle 30 years prior, when his star destroyer (seen in the trailer) crashed on the planet. Since then he stopped following the Empire, as the new First Order has nothing to do with his beliefs, like Empire did. Most of his former comrades also believe him to be dead.

Rewatched "Minority report" yesterday to see how he acts in the films.

Jakku Battle

By the time of Endor the planet wasn't much of interest until the battle of Jakku. The author of the video speculates, that a Rebel convoy was attacked here, but ultimately the Empire perished as well, so we see so many crashed ships and AT-ATs here. The survivors of the battle actually remained on the planet, bringing the attention to newer settlers, traders and pirates, who established the little cities on Jakku, seen 30 years later.

Luke, Leia, Han and the new generation of Skywalkers.

After Endor the trio and their team continued to fight the remaining Empire, which is now controlled by remaining Moffs. During one such battle (possibly at Jakku), the legendary heroes are separated - Leia gives birth to two children, one being Rey and the other - Kylo. Due to tragic events, Kylo is missing, and is taken by the First Order forces to be trained as their apprentice and agent. He might or might not learn of his legacy, but the presented story is greatly changed by the First Order showing all known events in different light. Rey on the contrary is hidden on the planet and knows nothing oh her heritage. She however finds a lightsaber one day, but unlike all other things she finds, she decides to keep it. She later gives it to Finn, as he is believed to be Force-sensitive.

While Luke is away for some reasons, Leia is staying with the Rebel forces, while Han and Chewie act as smugglers. For some reasons, the characters are not together. Probably, because they want to save the children and others.

I Did some research on your " spoilers" , which thank god, you said were only theories by die hard fans.

" My friend claims to be in the know about VII's plot. He does work in Hollywood, but I don't think he has any actual connection to VII's production so of course take this with smallest grain of salt possible. After telling me he knew a bunch of stuff about VII I constantly hounded him for information. He finally agreed to tell me about two minor plot elements. Nothing major or anything but I promised I'd stop bothering him if he told me even the most minor aspect of the plot that hasn't been revealed yet."

So there is absolutely no way in hell, that I'd belive any of that

• a) A friend boasts that he knows something about the new SW movie

• b ) and a dummie belived it

• c) the dummie kept bothering his friend until

he had to make up some sort of a storie to shut his mouth.

• d) not official info (far from it )

This was a curious theory to read indeed, but I have to be very skeptical about it.

I said, those are not facts. So far most things we read - are rumors only. And the author never actually claimed to have read any proven info on the plot. He put several parts into one telling. It's like a yet incomplete puzzles with some blocks missing.

Some things are close to rumors, which most people believe to be true - like that Kylo Ren is related to the main characters via family line. And other aspects seem to be simply logical.

I am skeptical about many stories myself, including the one, that Boba Fett would return. No way. ) Dozens others also just an imagination of fans.

As for a friend, that boasts as being close to the shooting team - that's truly a hoax.

Theforce.net published a list of possible names for new Lego sets for Episode VII:

75099 - Rey's Speeder - 193 pieces - 29.99 €

75100 - First Order Snowspeeder - 444 pieces - 54.99 €

75101 - First Order Special Forces TIE - 517 pieces - 76.99 €

75102 - Poe's X-Wing Starfighter - 717 pieces - 99.99 €

75103 - First Order Transporter - 792 pieces - 114.99 €

75104 - Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle - 1004 pieces - 129.99 €

75105 - Millennium Falcon - 1332 pieces - 164.99 €

Wicket the Ewok might return in Episode VII as according to SWU:

Screen-Shot-2015-06-02-at-10.12.10-AM.pn

I must say, that it is just an article in a Japanese newspaper. And the name could be for explaining who the actor played in the Original Trilogy.

But if Wicket is to return to Star Wars, I can see that he might be the one related to the searches of Vader's helmet some time prior. It is possible he was the last one to be visited by Luke before disappearing - well, that's how I feel it. And the new characters might think he is one of the leads to the Jedi.

Pls no... there is this theory that says that all Ewoks died after the deathstar exploded (there is a complete pseudo-scientific article somewhere on the web about that). Even if it's just an idea of some fans I really liked it (I hate Ewoks)

@

I actually like them, as they don't look like other aliens in Star Wars =) I am not in favor of making them too active in the new films or even showing them at all... But if there is a logical appearance to Wicket, then why not? Darth Vader died on Endor, the native world of the fury little creatures. Nothing can change that and the fact, that the victory over the Emperor stepped first on the forest Sanctuary Moon, and only later reached Bespin, Coruscant and other planets, which had stayed under the oppression of the Galactic Empire for decades and remained silent.

Meanwhile, there is a large portion of spoilers via the description of many scenes from Episode VII.

Read at your own risk.

Why is she wearing Rebel Trooper style clothing.Why is she even a queen to begin with.Her proper rank would be Chief of State same goes for Mon Mothma.Which in turn she is called Chancellor instead of chief of state.