Tryin make playermodel in blender... didnt work

Ok ... well i tried. Every time an error that it cant find a vertex in export. I dont know many things about making a playermodel too.

Pls link me download able link for some program : not Blender because there is no tutorial for player model.

I wanted to download other programs but for some reason the links were dead or the file weight 0kb. And i remember that we need the old version.

If Someone have a full old program, skeleton to put into it , tags and other stuff pls add dropbox link or something... I would be very grateful

Tags are best imported from an existing model. Textures use custom properties, the plugin adds a panel for that in the object properties.

You mean g2_prop_shader ? I mean i have this stupid issue with UV and vertexes. And in the modifier i have edge split- I select accept or leave it like it is?

Sounds like you never took the time to learn even the basics of the software and just tried to straight jump into importing an already made model and modifying it.

I am making a lot models with blender. About importing is that i wanted to see how the models is made so yeah i checked them. But still many things was not told in the pdf guidlines. And i am not only one person that want make the player model in blender but cant do this. Because guideline is not enough i wanted to see how it is made in original model.