Jawa repairmen static models

Okay, a bit of a strange request :P but I am working alongside a mapper for a (JAWA) fun based map and I was wondering if we could get two static models made that would be featured in this map.

Okay, here is the strangeness. I would like the two Jawa static models to simply have a hard hat helmets on their heads.

ZtT2C4k.jpg

Why two? Well, we'd like two different positions. One in the crouch animation and another in the default standing position. 

Reason? Well, the setting for the map will be underground another map we have made for us already (The (JAWA) Temple), and instead of bolting it onto The (JAWA) Temple, we want to create the illusion it is by having a comical lift that has broken down.

5rSPrRn.png

Could any one possibly do this for us :)

Futuza and Circa like this

Well I don't want to start requesting things we don't really need. Moving would be really awesome, but I understand that would take more effort (And to be honest, I didn't know whether or not it would be possible due to them being map entities rather than NPCs)

You make 1 silly teapot and 1 santa hat (over a year ago!) and people start thinking you're the silly requests guy :(

Honestly though, I'd love to but I don't even have time for tiny requests like this atm :/ sorry, seems to be a fun idea though xD good luck with it. (if you still haven't managed to get it until June, ask me then)

Onysfx, Xycaleth and DT. like this

Although it would be really nice to have them working as NPC's, I don't fully understand how it works (e.g. If we wanted them to be unaffected by sabers/unable to move from their spot etc) so I'll go with static if that's okay :) Can the poses be: Crouching down like ingame and perhaps another where he is holding his head in shock.

Greatly appreciated Psyk0 :D

Although it would be really nice to have them working as NPC's, I don't fully understand how it works (e.g. If we wanted them to be unaffected by sabers/unable to move from their spot etc) so I'll go with static if that's okay :) Can the poses be: Crouching down like ingame and perhaps another where he is holding his head in shock.

Greatly appreciated Psyk0 :D

I'll see what i can do about it, not sure how good those reimported bones will deform the mesh, sometimes it looks sketchy. Someone with blender might have better results. Or i'll just export as a new character.