Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

damage control response by mkdiablo to my comment on dumb jedi academy unleashed mod i think @@Langerd was raging on:

Hello there
with that credit on pic is a good idea but some models has 5+ years so how I could ask for permission huh ?
+not everything is stolen man
+I have permission for some models
+on few models author is saying that everyone can modify his work without permission

Ramikad, Jeff, Smoo and 1 other like this

damage control response by mkdiablo to my comment on dumb jedi academy unleashed mod i think @@Langerd was raging on:

Hello there

with that credit on pic is a good idea but some models has 5+ years so how I could ask for permission huh ?

+not everything is stolen man

+I have permission for some models

+on few models author is saying that everyone can modify his work without permission

Haha, don't forget sneaky downvote attacks on my guest comment right under his response, stating to at least attempt to contact the original authors.

giphy.gif

swegmaster and Dark_Reaper like this

I bet it will be deleted:

+ not everything is stolen

You are accepting SOME is stolen

+ I have permission for some models

You are accepting you DON'T have permission for every model

+ Some authors say you can modify the mod without permission

That DOESN'T means you can take credit for them

+ Some models more than 5+ years old

a) The mods have the owners information in the read me files, you can at least try to contact them.
b) most mods you are showing ARE RECENT, not more than a few months old. 

Ramikad, Jeff and TheWhitePhoenix like this

Hey there Jeff,

I just want to let you know that I have gave your credit for Valkorion, It was my mistake to pretend it was my own skin and how proud I was of it, but hey I hope thats in the past now, I've also given credit on the Republic Soldier, they are the only two I got for Revan's Adventure so I hope we can just forget about me claiming stuff, hope we can be friends.  :winkthumb:

Hey there Jeff,

I just want to let you know that I have gave your credit for Valkorion, It was my mistake to pretend it was my own skin and how proud I was of it, but hey I hope thats in the past now, I've also given credit on the Republic Soldier, they are the only two I got for Revan's Adventure so I hope we can just forget about me claiming stuff, hope we can be friends.  :winkthumb:

Are you MKDiablo?

Edit: He's definitely MKDiablo.

Well, this is surprising. You know, Blade, I don't think I've ever recalled anyone thus far registering here to ask Jeff or other mod creators for permission before you did. Everyone should follow your example because that's literally HOW-IT-SHOULD-BE-DONE. So, welcome and well done asking for permission. :)

Thanks I guess, I wasn't registering to ask for perimission, just to say sorry to Jeff for pretending the Valkorion model was mine, but yes I have gave him credit now :D

Jeff and TheWhitePhoenix like this

Hey there Jeff,

No problem, I respect that you own up to a mistake, not many people do that these days.  :winkthumb:

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

Well, this is surprising. You know, Blade, I don't think I've ever recalled anyone thus far registering here to ask Jeff or other mod creators for permission before you did. Everyone should follow your example because that's literally HOW-IT-SHOULD-BE-DONE. So, welcome and well done asking for permission. :)

WE WON BOYS, WE GOT HIM, WE GOT MK

Thanks @ and @@Seven. Jeff, Kualan, Seven, Circa, AshuraDX,....all of you....deserve our thanks, appreciation and support.

Thanks all of you guys, I need to buy you guys a beer or something.