Long Lost Mods

Did you get the latest version of ScorpDeathKnight? I think it was 5. It had wings added to the model along with species support.

yeah, i'd forgotten there was species support, so when i cracked open the pk3 i found a lot more than what i was expecting.

I'll look into that when I visit my parents for dinner tommorrow.

So we're looking for the Imperial Outpost missions? I'll dig around for them when I get home tonight.

There are dozens of file hosting sites that work great. Dropbox is nice because it's a little more personal and reliable. Mediafire is also great. Those are the two that I use.

@@unoservix the scorpdeathknight pack also had a version of females in armor (Bastila, final fantasy girls and some other), using the same wing models that were used in the male version (I don't know which version you got so just wanted to point it out if it's of any interest to you).

That rebel pack I don't recognise personally, though I very rarely downloaded simple reskins. I do have an alternative, which I got a few years ago..

OhNzHTf.jpg

If you want it drop me a PM.

i did not know scorpdeathknight had female versions! the one i got has wings, long-haired demon faces, and knight helmets as options, but they're all the same body type. unfortunately, all i was able to find was the pk3, which doesn't say which version it is. the one i've got is about 4.5mb

i think that skin is the Dark Forces mod's Imperial Commando, or at least the model they used for it, and i've already got that, but thanks anyway. c:

Sorry I don't.. I think it was something like ScorpDK-Fem. I merged them together to save filesize for the wings and such..I think added some speculars or something too xD

this is a modview shot of it:

1ouvpvR.jpg

I recall seeing those Final Fantasy Girls pack in a website that's gone now. That was back in 2007 - 2009. I would love to grab the original models if I had the chance.

We still need part 3. Part 2 was awesome too though. When lucasfiles is "finished" with maintenance, I'll check to see if I can get part 3 there, assuming it is there of course, it should be, I think that's where I downloaded it from.

I'm looking for a map which I forgot the name of... the only thing I can really do is describle it to you.

It's a small island map with elevated terrain. But it is NOT farcry of the jedi by Sith J Cull.

It's daytime with sand all the way around the island and the really distinct feature it has is a metallic tunnel that goes through that hill to the beach on the other side. The tunnel has pipes in it as well as a flickering light or two. Other than the tunnel I feel like it may have had a wireframe tower with one of those emplaced guns on it.

As I recall it was pretty high quality so it had to have been done by an experienced mapper. So far I've ruled out Sith J Cull, Darth NormaN, Scizco VII, Shadow Stone, and LivingDeadJedi. 

I've been racking my brain and scrolling through map lists trying to find it.