I'm always interested in high quality movie characters.

A normal map and working shader for rend2 would be awesome too for down the road usage.

Well the best that could be done is convert the textures to normals, but that would be more like adding a bump map since there's no high poly sculpt that goes with it.

DT. and Asgarath83 like this

Very high detailed! nice work Psyk0.

I have a request: maybe can be useful for some modder: a ghost skin of Ki Adi, like Obi wan ghost of episode 5 - 6 . :)

:) it simply a monicramit rasters azure textures, with a transparent alpha shadering, right?  :)

Well, i think about a strange idea for the future: someone will make a mod after JKA story and into the mod appears the ghost of murdered jedi of the New Trilogy. :) like in kotor need to find the star forge map, and into kotor 2 the master jedi disapperead. :)

Here is the Jedi Outcast version, i cannot test for bugs since i don't have the game installed. Feel free to report any bugs you find. It will work in academy too of course but the taunts won't.

-Also includes face anims (no teeth, mouth or tongue, sorry :P)

-Pony tail is now static.

-Caps added in .skin files, i think they were missing in one of the earlier versions

Kualan, Omicron and Bek like this

Here is the Jedi Outcast version, i cannot test for bugs since i don't have the game installed. Feel free to report any bugs you find. It will work in academy too of course but the taunts won't.

-Also includes face anims (no teeth, mouth or tongue, sorry :P)

-Pony tail is now static.

-Caps added in .skin files, i think they were missing in one of the earlier versions

Yep, looks good in-game JK2.

e4cl.png