new skin?

I took a crack at this guy's torso the other day and I gotta tell you man it's going to be difficult. To model OR texture =/

Not impossible just difficult. I'm gunna go out on a limb and say unless someone like gir or mini or dt or ashura take an interest in this I don't see it happening dude. Sorry, just being realistic. I spent about 2 hours doing his torso armor and was just lost in a labyrinth of polys after a while and I just think it's a bit over my head atm

heres the ref pic i was using

4qt6.jpg

I got his boots done, his belt, and when I got to the armor I got about 50% done with it and just exited the program and wiped my hands of that madness XD

I'll tell you what though, I love a challenge. I am really busy with my mod and want to get caught up on some of it after I rig this Blackbeard model, but, remember that I offered in about a month get back on here and ask me if I'm still down and U know what? I may take another crack at him. His torso armor was the only thing that stopped me from going any further, but I think maybe I can extract polymesh in Zbrush after cropping it off using the ref pic as a guideline.. hell I dunno.. I will kick around some ideas but don'texpect anything anytime soon as I am getting back into my unleashed mod after blackbeard for at least a month or so before I sidetrack myself again. I am always up for a challenge though and enjoy taking a break every now and again. Now had it been the Cap form the Winter Soldier trailer, I mighta made it a bit bigger of a priority XD

I'm all about the Cap

therfiles and Bane_Ross like this