Star Wars Rebels

Vader is supposed to be the most feared person in the Galaxy, and the suit aint slowing him down almost at all.
Anakin was one of the best Jedi Knights of his time, I mean, we're talking about the chosen one who turned evil,

so how can Kanan stand a chance? as he said, he lived the clone wars and saw his master slain. I must quote Intone;

Well, Siege of Lothal was mind-numbingly enjoyable until I watched the Vader vs. Kanan/Ezra fight again. There were so many ways Vader could've won/killed the rebels:

• Vader should've just blown everyone off the platform with the Force.
  • When Darth Vader picks up Kanan, he should've just stabbed him.
  • He should have Force crushed Ezra's throat.
  • He should have ripped Ezra's saber out of his hand and impaled him.
  • He should have cut Ezra's head off when he overpowered his blade quite easily.
  • When the walkers fall on Vader, he should have hurled them at the rebels in front of him instead of dropped them behind him.
  • When Sabine fires on Vader, he should've just deflected the shots into Kanan and Ezra.
  • When Sabine fires on Vader, he could've hit Chopper (who was trying to control the ship) and caused a malfunction, which would cause them to crash with members of the Ghost crew falling out of the open entrance simultaneously in mid-"flight."

Plot convenience cannot atone for this, damnit!

SWU published an article about the leaked photos of the new Inquisitors in Season 2. While there is difficult to say anything about the Male Inquisitor, there's been many rumors regarding the female one. CJ-eQ5VUYAASXMz-horz.jpgread more

I'll be pissed if that female is not Barriss. I think it is, though. Maybe her facial patterns just changed with her dark transformation or something. At least she's not an ugly female villain, though. Sweet.

• 1 month later...

here's something interesting to read for StarWars:Rebels, fans http://www.starwars.com/news/offscreen-but-not-forgotten-mini-rigs-body-rigs-and-other-kenner-vehicles
or well, it's not a spoiler of any kind, just some nerd knowledge, but this was my "well whadda ya know" moment for today. 

Imperial-Troop-Transport-400x158.jpg

NumberWan likes this

@

Yes, that was their intention - be closer in style to older Star Wars (a trait seen in Alien franchise now as well). And the addition of this transport is an obvious nod towards Kenner and their many different toys. I myself have two of those vehicles, including the MLC-3, which I am currently recreating for my own mod for JA. Strange, they haven't used it yet in Rebels show (perhaps a bit later in Season 2 or 3).

There is a teaser for Season 2, which has been poster around here already. But there is also a Season 1 Bonus materials trailer, which shows some of the Season 2 features like the female Inquisitor and AT-ATs. Here

• 2 weeks later...

Another teaser for Season 2 was shown some time ago. It reveals nothing new really, except the AT-ATs better views, AT-AT pilot and some other things.

The curious thing might be the new picture of a female inquisitor. Her face is now seen from a different angle

wp4fVgCrzhQ.jpg

It's still difficult to say, whether we see Bariss Offee there. I hope @@Cerez will be right. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Their names sound like ranks rather than actual titles.Seventh has a scar near her face meaning she was in a duel with someone most likely Anakin since Seventh looks speciously like an older darkside Bariss despite being voiced by someone else.These are mainly dark jedi servants to act as recurring villains.

And here's a very new trailer for Season II.

https://youtu.be/YfeWNZqVYsE

I really hope, Palpatine will appear in the flesh. And they say, each character will receive their own backstory, flashback episode in Season II, so that might mean, that we will see Mandalore after the Clone Wars, and learn why Hera doesn't want to return to Ryloth, among other things.

We'll definitely see Mustafar and more planets, including the one with the peculiar city with lots of domes.

There is also a small video about the Seventh Sister and Ezra. You can watch it here:

link